So I guess Scar was kinda right in clapping Mufasa?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
It looks like mufasa took that white lions throne. That would be meta and ironic with white lion controversy that occurred when Disney first released lion king

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Either way, if you look at how Scar was running the kingdom, would you really want that mfer to be your king?

Had all the other animals abandoning the circle of life for the square of DEATH.

:pachaha:
True, but whose to say he wouldn't have turned out differently had he ended up on the throne then instead of Mufasa.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
to each his own. youre missing out :yeshrug:

honestly i laughed at the box when i was at gamestop. it does look like trash from the cover art, but i found the plot engaging, and i appreciated the difficulty level. some of the puzzles were infuriating. since it was GC only you used the C stick to control the other character. tanks controls aside, none of the other classic REs have that ability. and Leech Hunter was a great minigame. its no mercenaries but what is?

the pre-rendered scene around the 8 minute mark is some of the best graphics ive ever seen on the GC

:mjlol:I played it and it was trash. A big step down from REmake. The only good thing about Zero was the save room music.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: What’s up with Disney retconning their villains? Villains simply can’t be evil anymore.
Millennial Tumblr writers identify with(worship) villains, largely because they hate their parents

These constant attempts to give them justification retcons is a result

Millennial Tumblr writers are also hyper fixated on referential meta commentary, that's why the "Batman is a Republican that beats up poor people" joke has been run into the ground. That's also why nikkas are obsessed with evil versions of Superman

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why wouldn't they make Scar the orphan :what:

The orphan becomes a hero trope has been a thing in fiction for centuries.

Hercules, Oliver Twist, Superman, Spider-Man, Batman, etc.

IMG-9399.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
if I were at Disney I’d make an original about wolves and an urban version of Fox and the Hound called Coyote and the Frenchie