So I guess Scar was kinda right in clapping Mufasa?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was the kid that had cobra and decepticon action figures

:manny:

They are literally trying to whitewash Megatron too like he some savior trying to save Cybertron on some bullshyt these days... Nah nah we ain't forget all the autobots he was killing in the movie:ufdup: they need to stop with this bullshyt we ain't forget!!! Megatron will always be a villainous a$$hole not a misunderstood pariah

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There would never be a pack of white lions in the wild.

In nature the albino animals are shunned in mating due to their mutation. The only animals who seek to GAIN that genetic mutation are the g.m.o'd/under edecuated bedbuck and bedwench:respect:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fukk you mean.

You was ok with Simba daughter hooking up with Scar son
a group of zebras are standing next to each other and one of them is licking the other 's nose .'s nose .
Kovu wasn’t Scar’s son

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Imagine if they animated this like the first, smh, lazy ass disney

Also it could be implied they were never true brothers in the first place from the first movie, because lions mostly kill rival males and their seed, I think they're usually lax with their brothers in the pride (don't quote me on that though, cause lions are savages and I'm sure that probably rarely happens too)

The brother usually form coalitions and run the prides together.

This the best they could think of to draw some more $ out of the The Lion King. It’s crazy they changed clear narratives of the characters but it’s on par for today’s time where good and bad blur lines.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kovu wasn’t Scar’s son
Kovu was originally going to be Scar's biological son, however, Micheal Eisner decided that Kovu shouldn't be related to Scar, as it would cause incest between him and Kiara as "paternal first cousins". Specifically, first cousins once removed, as Kovu and Simba would be first cousins.

Draw the kid just like Scar and then say it ain't Scar's kid :beli:

Even as a kid it was seen as that's Scar's kid cause why the fukk they tripping so hard about him.:mjtf:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
the lesson i take from this is you gotta let the better man lead

you can't just want to lead for the sake of leading

mufasa was more cut out for leadership not being able to accept that lead scar to become a murderer & lead the pride into disaster

you gotta accept when you ain't the one

play your position

This is facts :ehh:

Lot of people wanna be leaders and bosses just for the sake of it when they have no leadership skills :mjtf:

it's also fukked up the way folks will try & turn some hater shyte into righteousness

scar was a hater i give that no points

HA

This another thing I noticed lately, how so many dudes try to make hating seem like some fly/cool/real/justifiable shyt :hhh:

I see way more dudes nowadays saying hating on a man is understandable if the hater’s pride is hurt or if he somehow try to tie it to “principle” :mjtf:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I guess the prequel can "change" things

But we were kids and our eyes told no lies

Scar was presented as a puss ass crab meat ass nikka because he was....and he was whiny wit it

By nature of probability there will always be crabs

Nobody gives a fukk "why" you became a crab/hater...

A fukk boy always thinks he is justified

But yea

Taking the whole fam to see this in IMAX (buying candy from dollar tree) perfect drop for the holidays