Toronto
My 416 nikkaz may know who i'm on about :lolbron:

she works in public relations :skip:

32 :huhldup:

lakers fan :mjpls:

and ain't lookin for intimate encounters :heh:

shud i swipe right or left? :patrice:

last active...2 days ago :lupe:

As if I'm trying to hide shyt...if I were, I wouldn't be posting my real pics on here.

shyt, it's been 2 days? *logs in*

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They can be so lame sometimes:pachaha:. She has said that she does online dating, who gives a fukk:yeshrug:.
I'm not even on there to date. I have a bf at the moment. I clearly state I'm there to meet cool people in the city & not for hooking up...I work in PR, networking is key. You can use the app as you wish.

Yah, I've done online dating in the past...had met some cool people. Even your boy Reincar hit me up to tell me I have a nice smile on POF a long time ago. shyt. fukk cares lol

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm not even on there to date. I have a bf at the moment. I clearly state I'm there to meet cool people in the city & not for hooking up...I work in PR, networking is key. You can use the app as you wish.

Yah, I've done online dating in the past...had met some cool people. Even your boy Reincar hit me up to tell me I have a nice smile on POF a long time ago. shyt. fukk cares lol
Who uses Tinder to network ffs :mjlol:

I fux with you cuz you a Kobe stan so I'ma leave it alone but good gawd

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

so your using a hookup site while your in a relationship :sas1:

I didn't say nice smile :yul:, I said kobe sucked I remember

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so your using a hookup site while your in a relationship :sas1:

I didn't say nice smile :yul:, I said kobe sucked I remember
Dude, I remember too. You did say Kobe sucks as well.

Anyway. Doesn't matter.

Dude...you encounter people every day...what you do with those encounters and how you handle yourself is up to you. Same with Tinder or any other site. You can use it to network, for random hookups, trying to find a spouse, etc. It's just another avenue to meet people.

Last edited: