So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sohh your bf knows and is ok with you using the biggest hookup site/app out there to make "friends" of the opposite sex. Like men are using tinder to network :heh:

and you are ok with your boyfriend using tinder even though its filled with ratchets and scallywags

I guess I really have "old fashion values"

BsDXqwRCUAAglro.jpg

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sohh your bf knows and is ok with you using the biggest hookup site/app out there to make "friends" of the opposite sex. Like men are using tinder to network :heh:

and you are ok with your boyfriend using tinder even though its filled with ratchets and scallywags

I guess I really have "old fashion values"

BsDXqwRCUAAglro.jpg
Shiit. People hook up every day. At work, club, gym. I'm not even worried about him hooking up with another chick. He can be on as many sites as he wants...if he hooks up, he knows the consequences and vice versa. If you're trying to cheat, it's really easy to.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shiit. People hook up every day. At work, club, gym. I'm not even worried about him hooking up with another chick. He can be on as many sites as he wants...if he hooks up, he knows the consequences and vice versa. If you're trying to cheat, it's really easy to.

damn 30 plus women really do ......argh ill stop :prince:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I refuse to believe she dating a black man and he let that shyt slide. Either a cac or a vicious c00n

:youngsabo:

i mean you gotta be a simp to allow your chick to freely be on a known hookup app

this is like being dating a broad and she has a pof account looking for friends

only reason i could see anyone letting their slide if she side chick status

:lupe: