So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm pretty sure, almost 75% certain, I swiped right on a 713/832 coli Tinderoni......Its been about 2 weeks ..dark brown skin with a nose ring :sas2:, and thick Bantu lips :whew: .... should I give up hope brehs :lupe: :to: .

Of course I could be wrong and it not be the female I'm thinking . :yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nope, would you want your Fiance to join LSA so those chicks could "chop it up" with her? but It's hilarious that you keep asking that (this is like the 3rd time). Why? you think you're going to "teach" him something. You're not, my Fiance knows my sense of humor, alot of people on here do too, even @marcuz constantly says "juicy is the master troll" but you're still trying to "open my Fiance's eyes" about me just because you don't have the ability to tell the difference between joking and real life. I bet you still think that thread about me leaving my fiance was serious, huh? Like I told you before (when you tried to judge my mental health based off a post where I copied a line from south park), just put me on ignore.
HZQ5S8.gif

damn bff

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Nope, would you want your Fiance to join LSA so those chicks could "chop it up" with her? but It's hilarious that you keep asking that (this is like the 3rd time). Why? you think you're going to "teach" him something. You're not, my Fiance knows my sense of humor, alot of people on here do too, even @marcuz constantly says "juicy is the master troll" but you're still trying to "open my Fiance's eyes" about me just because you don't have the ability to tell the difference between joking and real life. I bet you still think that thread about me leaving my fiance was serious, huh? Like I told you before (when you tried to judge my mental health based off a post where I copied a line from south park), just put me on ignore.

How can somebody tell the difference between joking and real life when it's only text?