So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Say, what makes one of these guys seem cool and interesting to talk to? Someone you would want to know? @Desirous

Someone earlier posted a picture of some let's be honest.. unattractive looking cac and you said he didn't seem like someone you would want to know but there was no background information or anything attached to his picture. It was just a pic of a guy who wasn't attractive. You might have had something in common with him, etc. He may have been a great networker.
I answered this already.

Now stop tagging me - I'm busy networking :sas2:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The hilarious part is this woman keeps trying to rationalize her story like we going to believe it :russ: Did she put pics of her bf/husband on tinder too? Date white women brehs
dap-o.gif~original

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The funny thing is..she isn't the only woman I seen on dating sites use this excuse. I didn't really think much of it before this thread was made until my coli brehs put shyt in perspective for me :wow:

All this time "network" was just a code word for a chick looking for a hookup/exploring her options. You learn something new everyday:russ:

Tinder should be the last site you go to and try to network. You think dudes on there are trying to network? Nah they trying to hit something :pachaha:

It kinda reminds me the suitation my homeboy is going through right now. He's in love with this girl who can't stop going on dating sites and chat lines talking to other guys. He tells me all the time how fukked up it is and he's gonna put her in check, but when push comes to shove he has no backbone to do it and is afraid she'll leave him.
She actually had the audacity to say to him "I don't wanna give up my dating accounts, because I might miss out on finding the right guy" :dead:

These chicks nowadays man....... Just cold blooded.:whew: I'm never settling down

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is..she isn't the only woman I seen on dating sites use this excuse. I didn't really think much of it before this thread was made until my coli brehs put shyt in perspective for me :wow:

All this time "network" was just a code word for a chick looking for a hookup/exploring her options. You learn something new everything:russ:

Tinder should be the last site you go to and try to network. You think dudes on there are trying to network? Nah they trying to hit something :pachaha:

It kinda reminds me the suitation my homeboy is going through right now. He's in love with this girl who can't stop going on dating sites and chat lines talking to other guys. He tells me all the time how fukked up it is and he's gonna put her in check, but when push comes to shove he has no backbone to do it and is afraid she'll leave him.
She actually had the audacity to say to him "I don't wanna give up my dating accounts, because I might miss out on finding the right guy" :dead:

These chicks nowadays man....... Just cold blooded.:whew: I'm never settling down

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust: as a friend you need to smack some sense in your mans :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
With all the cam women on there trying to get you to buy a membership on their site, maybe that's what she means by networking.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

All this time "network" was just a code word for a chick looking for a hookup/exploring her options. You learn something new everyday:russ:

is he dating desirous?

:heh:

how dare you stand in the way of me finding happiness, a real man would allow me keep my options open

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
This bs is only avoided if u can find a decent virgin.

Other than that im back to networking :russ: