So I finally got a 4KTV, I never seen a picture Sohh clear before!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I repeat, knowledge is power :handshake:
This is why I didnt post a link in the first place, cause you are dumb as shyt.
:snoop:
Bruh, your immaturity has run its course. You don't even read the links you provide and you only pay attention to half the response wherever I do reply to you. Ignorance is bliss :facepalm:
Do you even understand my comment or the topic of this thread?
:gucci:

I dont give a shyt if the 1X is true 4k or not, it's a noticeable difference over 1080p.

This thread is arguing that the human eye cant tell the difference.
The audacity of you to tell someone what this thread is about when you don't know :dahell: See how I made your words all big so you can't play dumb any longer?

Can you see in 4k? No, no you can't. That's the threads topic. Do you see anything about 1080p in the title, no? Then :ufdup:

The op, does it say your vision maxes out at 1080p yes or muthafukkin no? I'm certain I speculate a little and concluded that we on average probably max out around 1800p maybe? Either way you've called me names because you're not very bright (in this thread at least) and your comment on how we see in 576mp :laff: or the fact you think megapixels = resolution or that you can judge how you see with the resolution of a camera. It's like, why is your dumbass calling me dumb here :mjlol: ok, let's move along...
I have a 2k monitor (2560x1440) and a 4k monitor (3840x2160). Side by side I can clearly see the pixels on my 2k monitor but can't see any pixels on my 4k. I will say the difference in resolution isn't so noticeable that I would recommend it on that alone, but HDR and wide color gamut are a different story. HDR with at least 1000 nits of brightness is a very noticeable upgrade in image quality if the source properly implements it. The bandwidth upgrade in 4k also allows for a wider color gamut, which means it can displays variations of colors not previously possible on 1080p displays. A sunset looks jaw dropping with HDR and the extra colors.

If you're buying a new 4k TV make sure it's rated for at least 1000 nits of brightness if you really want to get your money's worth. OLED can only display up to about 600 nits but the infinite contrast can help make up for the lack of brightness when using HDR.
Even this post is all kinds of wrong. We'll start from the top. When you put your 2k set next to your 4k set you say? 2k isn't even a term used but ok, that's 1080p. So you had a HD monitor next to a 4K one and noticed pixels? On what exactly, are we talking game or movie? And how you have them both running at the same time? Your PC, does it have a uhd player, if gaming what Game so we can see if that game was optimized because the end picture is determined by how good everything is optimized. A poorly optimized game will be more pixelated regardless of what monitor you're using.

HDR yes, bigger deal than 4K and that's because of this threads topic, we can't see in 4k so the jump isn't like from SD to HD...

The end of what you wrote, the best picture is the oled followed by the Samsung qdot tech that now dims individual pixels like an oled does but does it differently. The picture quality is still slightly below oled but soon a tech called micro led will arrive which is a hybrid of both techs. Any more info on this portion off the topic can be had via a Google search. Micro led is the near future :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ciggavelli

Is Vivid Mode safe cause I have LG 4k when I used the Game Mode for PS4 til I switched to Vivid Mode and shyt got me :whoo:

Vivid Mode>>>>Game Mode

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli

Is Vivid Mode safe cause I have LG 4k when I used the Game Mode for PS4 til I switched to Vivid Mode and shyt got me :whoo:

Vivid Mode>>>>Game Mode
I only use “standard” and “game mode.” I think “vivid” looks too artificial, but I can’t think of a reason as to why it wouldn’t be safe. There is some talk that HDR on LG OLEDs can cause certain parts of the screen to “burn out” quicker than non HDR (non uniform wear, basically), but if I’m remembering correctly I think it would take like 5 years with heavy usage. HDR 10 is sooo fukking bright, much brighter than vivid, so I think you’ll be safe with Vivid. Me, personally I get worried when I watch an HDR non-16:9 show/movie. I only let that happen for 3 hours at a time, max. After 3 hours I put in a 16:9 show for 30 minutes. I’m being overly paranoid, but I don’t want to burn out the center of the screen faster than the rest of the screen :yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only use “standard” and “game mode.” I think “vivid” looks too artificial, but I can’t think of a reason as to why it wouldn’t be safe. There is some talk that HDR on LG OLEDs can cause certain parts of the screen to “burn out” quicker than non HDR (non uniform wear, basically), but if I’m remembering correctly I think it would take like 5 years with heavy usage. HDR 10 is sooo fukking bright, much brighter than vivid, so I think you’ll be safe with Vivid. Me, personally I get worried when I watch an HDR non-16:9 show/movie. I only let that happen for 3 hours at a time, max. After 3 hours I put in a 16:9 show for 30 minutes. I’m being overly paranoid, but I don’t want to burn out the center of the screen faster than the rest of the screen :yeshrug:

I only use "Standard" for movie/tv shows on my DirecTV satellite since they're not support 4K and I'm messing around with the setting until I'm satisfied. Once I messed with my Standard settings so since my LG 4K smart tv. I noticed Netflix/Amazon Prime/Hulu in my LG 4K looks way better than my PS4's netflix/amazon prime/hulu even I used the standard mode and look way much better on LG 4K with HDR Smart Tv.

I used Game Mode for PS4 along with HDR until I switched to Vivid Mode, shyt just got me :whoo:. It looks way better than Game Mode. I did hear about Vivid Mode can burn out fast that got me scared as fukk but still Vivid Mode just :wow: