So I finally got a 4KTV, I never seen a picture Sohh clear before!!!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're a fuking lie. That checkerboard 4k on the PS4 aint shyt. Xbox One X is the only true 4K unit.
When did I say the checkerboard 4k was true 4k or argued that ps4 pro was better than the 1x?
:gucci:

I said 1080p was noticeably blurry compared to checkerboard 4k on the pro.

Yall turn everything into some stan shyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
When did I say the checkerboard 4k was true 4k or argued that ps4 pro was better than the 1x?

Sony aint shyt.

Except when it comes to photography. About to cop a Sony alpha 7iii in a few weeks..:lawd:

Back on topic, PS4 4k is trash. Ive tested both the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X on my 4K projector and the Xbox One X blows it out the water.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is freaking amazing and looks like a movie.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You didn't watch the video, if you did you'd have learned that what you're saying is bogus because the human eye can't see in 4k for the most part.

I watched the video and what dude is saying is that 4k isnt big enough of a difference for casual users to care. He stressed that he was talking about casual users not tech heads throughout the video.

Even if your eyes aren't able to perceive every single pixel in a 4k picture, it can perceive enough to notice the difference between 4k and 1080p.

Just cause your broke ass cant afford a 1X doesn't mean there's no difference between that and the base x1.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony aint shyt.

Except when it comes to photography. About to cop a Sony alpha 7iii in a few weeks..:lawd:

Back on topic, PS4 4k is trash. Ive tested both the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X on my 4K projector and the Xbox One X blows it out the water.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is freaking amazing and looks like a movie.
Again, yall turn everything into some stan shyt.

Clearly the 1X is better than the pro, but the difference between the pro and regular 1080p is very noticeable so the argument that your eyes cant tell the difference is bullshyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ladies, let's try to stick to the topic and not move goalposts. Let me explain...
You really are broke :mjlol:
Could you sign up to cash app then use my code, the $5 will go to a giant jbc for the fam :feedme:

You put all that faith into a company that has never shown loyalty :wow:
The x and pro are upgrades while the standard version is no longer pushed to its max. Their weaknesses are just accepted now as the best possible versions are saved for the high end models...
I watched the video and what dude is saying is that 4k isnt big enough of a difference for casual users to care. He stressed that he was talking about casual users not tech heads throughout the video.

Even if your eyes aren't able to perceive every single pixel in a 4k picture, it can perceive enough to notice the difference between 4k and 1080p.

Just cause your broke ass cant afford a 1X doesn't mean there's no difference between that and the base x1.
So in the midst of your tantrum.. Kid, who is saying there is no difference between the two, where is anyone saying that, Show me or calm your dumbass down for a second and learn this lesson. What you didn't ask is "well what resolution can we see at" and that answer isn't really concrete. But it lays somewhere between 1080p and 4k. I'm gonna guess 1800p maybe? Some nikkaz see grainy shyt like the silent films :yeshrug: but 4k itself, true 4k, you won't be able to tell the difference. shyt, I'll give you an example if done right.

RYSE is 900p but digital foundry couldn't tell it wasn't 1080p. That's how good it was done. So when you yourself do comparisons you're basing off what Sony shows you, not what each (in this case, system) is capable of. They gotta squeeze out these last dollars before everything is digital...
Again, yall turn everything into some stan shyt.

Clearly the 1X is better than the pro, but the difference between the pro and regular 1080p is very noticeable so the argument that your eyes cant tell the difference is bullshyt.
Again, you moving goalposts :stop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm gonna guess 1800p maybe? Some nikkaz see grainy shyt like the silent films :yeshrug: but 4k itself, true 4k, you won't be able to tell the difference. shyt, I'll give you an example if done right.

RYSE is 900p but digital foundry couldn't tell it wasn't 1080p. That's how good it was done. So when you yourself do comparisons you're basing off what Sony shows you, not what each (in this case, system) is capable of. They gotta squeeze out these last dollars before everything is digital...
From your video, the human eye only has 6 million cones and cant perceive all of the 8 million pixels of a 4k image. That's still alot more than the 2 million pixels of a 1080p image. You can perceive enough information to tell the difference between the two formats.

Anyone who actually cares about image quality can tell the difference between 4k and 1080p, if you cant afford 4k then it's cool to try and argue that there's no difference at all.

:manny:
Again, you moving goalposts
That was a post completely irrelevant to the topic of this garbage ass thread.

By your garbage logic, the human eye shouldn't be able to perceive the difference in the pro and the 1X, when in real life the difference is very noticeable.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
From your video, the human eye only has 6 million cones and cant perceive all of the 8 million pixels of a 4k image. That's still alot more than the 2 million pixels of a 1080p image. You can perceive enough information to tell the difference between the two formats.

Anyone who actually cares about image quality can tell the difference between 4k and 1080p, if you cant afford 4k then it's cool to try and argue that there's no difference at all.

:manny:

That was a post completely irrelevant to the topic of this garbage ass thread.

By your garbage logic, the human eye shouldn't be able to perceive the difference in the pro and the 1X, when in real life the difference is very noticeable.

this man is about to let yall have it with facts
there is no comparison

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
That video is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread title. Still not sure what to think.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4