So I finally got a 4KTV, I never seen a picture Sohh clear before!!!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So to be clear, you did NOT quote me saying you can't tell "a" difference from a 4k image and a 1080p image, after you made that claim for me you now wanna run with that :stop: read the op, I kinda go into detail on what I'm saying. You just wanna be right here so bad you're willingto Forfeit the facts? And you see in better than 4k? Now you just flatout furious :umad: read the first post again then welcome to the conversation for the first time :handshake:
You ain't gone into detail about shyt, just made the garbage ass statement that a high end 1080p tv is equal to 4k.

:mjlol:

And yes, the human eye sees at a much better resolution than 4k.

Do your dumb ass think that a 4k picture is clearer than seeing something with your own eyes?
:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You ain't gone into detail about shyt, just made the garbage ass statement that a high end 1080p tv is equal to 4k.

And yes, the human eye sees at a much better resolution than 4k.

Do your dumb ass think that a 4k picture is clearer than seeing something with your own eyes?
:hhh:
Penny making Kenny :stop:

This place is all about knowledge if you choose to acquire it. Now you been saying your shyt for a while but why not backup your claims so that the entire forum can be better off for it. Don't be afraid to teach the masses because truthfully you'll teach them one way or the other be it by lesson :hula: or example

I'm all eyes my dude...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Penny making Kenny :stop:

This place is all about knowledge if you choose to acquire it. Now you been saying your shyt for a while but why not backup your claims so that the entire forum can be better off for it. Don't be afraid to teach the masses because truthfully you'll teach them one way or the other be it by lesson :hula: or example

I'm all eyes my dude...
Google it broke ass nikka, I'm not about to spend time educating your dumb ass on simple shyt you should have learned in health class.

If you really cared to know, look it up.
:camby:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
HDR too?

Welcome to the team. I had to grab a 1x before RDR2 came out. That in native 4k with HDR is insane.

Check out Hellblade on game pass. It has a 1x enhanced mode that looks insanely gorgeous. Smoke a blunt, throw on some headphones and try that shyt. One of the best experiences you can have right now.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Google it broke ass nikka, I'm not about to spend time educating your dumb ass on simple shyt you should have learned in health class.

If you really cared to know, look it up.
:camby:
I'm asking you to back up your own words, you been going back n forth for the longest. I'm pretty sure in health class they didn't talk about 4k since that is a marketing term that wouldn't be invented for a decade or two :dahell:

You see how I calmly asked him to prove it and he refused to do so? I call that checkmate coli :win: this is the lengths people go thru to defend a purchase. I'm not mad at you, are you mad at me telling the truth tho :sas2:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm asking you to back up your own words, you been going back n forth for the longest. I'm pretty sure in health class they didn't talk about 4k since that is a marketing term that wouldn't be invented for a decade or two :dahell:

You see how I calmly asked him to prove it and he refused to do so? I call that checkmate coli :win: this is the lengths people go thru to defend a purchase. I'm not mad at you, are you mad at me telling the truth tho :sas2:
Im not about to explain commonsense to a broke ass nikka who thinks a 4k picture is clearer than visually seeing something with your own eyes dumb ass nikka. If you cared to know, the information is a simple Google search away. Obviously you can afford the internet.

The things people argue when they have to justify their lack of resources to afford the finer things In life.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Im not about to explain commonsense to a broke ass nikka who thinks a 4k picture is clearer than visually seeing something with your own eyes dumb ass nikka. If you cared to know, the information is a simple Google search away. Obviously you can afford the internet.

The things people argue when they have to justify their lack of resources to afford the finer things In life.

You've already said that, but I don't see what you saw. So I'm asking you to show me so I can be as smart as you. You keep saying it's a simple Google search then it should be simple to post what you saw

Are you an adult? Then stop bullshyttin cuz we grown men here, I'm not gonna call you names, fukk I look like arguing with a guy who doesn't want to back up his own words. Please, with a cherry on top, share the info or you just exposed how people act when they are ignorant and furious :ufdup:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You've already said that, but I don't see what you saw. So I'm asking you to show me so I can be as smart as you. You keep saying it's a simple Google search then it should be simple to post what you saw

Are you an adult? Then stop bullshyttin cuz we grown men here, I'm not gonna call you names, fukk I look like arguing with a guy who doesn't want to back up his own words. Please, with a cherry on top, share the info or you just exposed how people act when they are ignorant and furious :ufdup:
How Many Megapixels Is the Human Eye?

The relevant portion cause your dumb ass never read shyt even when you ask for the information.

"According to scientist and photographer Dr. Roger Clark, the resolution of the human eye is 576 megapixels. A 576-megapixel resolution means that in order to create a screen with a picture so sharp and clear that you can't distinguish the individual pixels, you would have to pack 576 million pixels into an area the size of your field of view."

:snoop:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How Many Megapixels Is the Human Eye?

The relevant portion cause your dumb ass never read shyt even when you ask for the information.

"According to scientist and photographer Dr. Roger Clark, the resolution of the human eye is 576 megapixels. A 576-megapixel resolution means that in order to create a screen with a picture so sharp and clear that you can't distinguish the individual pixels, you would have to pack 576 million pixels into an area the size of your field of view."

Happy New year everybody, I hope this year you guys actually read and learn instead of searching for headlines that match your ignorance. Watch as I destroy somebody for doing just that..

Clownshoes :snoop: megapixels and resolution are not identical first off, and what you quoted was literallythe first paragraph. You didn't read the rest of the article that explains in detail how you're a moron :laff:
Says you can't really compare cuz your site isn't a camera. Cameras take stills, when your eyes are still you see at a 5-15mp, not the 576 you ran with. Then your article ends with a 9min video and since your dumbass don't read passed headlines (the audacity of you to not realize I'm smarter than you) here you go

I have to warn you, if you do decide to read your own article it provides two links that go even further into detail, I read those too, knowledge is power :mj:
Somehow I knew that the thread would devolve into this.
You speak like if teaching the masses is a bad thing :dame:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
megapixels and resolution are not identical first off, and what you quoted was literallythe first paragraph. You didn't read the rest of the article that explains in detail how you're a moron :laff:
Says you can't really compare cuz your site isn't a camera. Cameras take stills, when your eyes are still you see at a 5-15mp, not the 576 you ran with. Then your article ends with a 9min video and since your dumbass don't read passed headlines (the audacity of you to not realize I'm smarter than you) here you go

This is why I didnt post a link in the first place, cause you are dumb as shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless weather the ps4 pro and 1x can hit a stable 4k image at all times, the difference between 1080p and what those systems offer is very noticeable.

Arguing that the human eye cant tell the difference between 1080p and 4k is complete bullshyt.

It didn't say it wasn't better than the standard version of the consoles lmao
I'm just saying its not real 4k

Overwatch on Xbox One X: does its dynamic 4K scaler hold up?

A dynamic scaler is in play on Xbox One X, and owing to the highly variable nature of the gameplay itself, the range of pixel counts covered is significant. Based on a sample of over 30 still shots derived from a wide cross-section of gameplay, the upper bounds of the scaler are indeed a full 4K. In the opening lobby area, for example, the character selection screen or less demanding spots on each map render at the maximum 3840x2160.

However, the moments of peak action with all heroes on-screen likely won't hit that top value and the lowest figure recorded in our samples is 2112x2160 - based on a hectic street fight on the Numbani map. This reveals how the scaler works; the vertical resolution of 2160 pixels stays locked in place no matter what happens on-screen. That 2112x2160 lower bounds of our sample range accounts for 55 per cent of a full 4K. The still represents a huge jump over the dynamic 1080p on a standard Xbox One, and X hardware gives us the sharpest loo

The Xbox ONe X can't even run overwatch at full 4k just the goddamn character select screen lmao

a 500 dollar gaming pc can play a game like overwatch in 4k 60 at medium settings

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It didn't say it wasn't better than the standard version of the consoles lmao
I'm just saying its not real 4k

Do you even understand my comment or the topic of this thread?
:gucci:

I dont give a shyt if the 1X is true 4k or not, it's a noticeable difference over 1080p.

This thread is arguing that the human eye cant tell the difference.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a 2k monitor (2560x1440) and a 4k monitor (3840x2160). Side by side I can clearly see the pixels on my 2k monitor but can't see any pixels on my 4k. I will say the difference in resolution isn't so noticeable that I would recommend it on that alone, but HDR and wide color gamut are a different story. HDR with at least 1000 nits of brightness is a very noticeable upgrade in image quality if the source properly implements it. The bandwidth upgrade in 4k also allows for a wider color gamut, which means it can displays variations of colors not previously possible on 1080p displays. A sunset looks jaw dropping with HDR and the extra colors.

If you're buying a new 4k TV make sure it's rated for at least 1000 nits of brightness if you really want to get your money's worth. OLED can only display up to about 600 nits but the infinite contrast can help make up for the lack of brightness when using HDR.