So I finally got a 4KTV, I never seen a picture Sohh clear before!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yes, Sohh very clear. Sohh clear in fact that I had to show it off so some of you could feel jelly. But I'm a generous king so I'll leave this elite screen in a spoiler so your day isn't ruined :handshake:

Luckily for me I was born with dual retinas so I can see just under 8000i

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you have a big screen tv (65 and above) 4K is a must

Sorry
I have a 55 inch 4k tv and I can definitely tell the difference between 4k and 1080p.

Even tho the ps4 pro isnt true 4k, 1080p looks noticeably blurry compared to the checkerboard 4k. Even my wife notices the difference and she is not a tech person at all.

Court is just to broke to afford a 4k tv and the 1X so he has to justify his struggle life by arguing that you cant tell the difference.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have a 55 inch 4k tv and I can definitely tell the difference between 4k and 1080p.

Even tho the ps4 pro isnt true 4k, 1080p looks noticeably blurry compared to the checkerboard 4k. Even my wife notices the difference and she is not a tech person at all.

Court is just to broke to afford a 4k tv and the 1X so he has to justify his struggle life by arguing that you cant tell the difference.

Buddy, there is no reason to throw your wife into this equation. You see, like most posters here You just read headlines. You didn't watch the video, if you did you'd have learned that what you're saying is bogus because the human eye can't see in 4k for the most part. 120fps isn't very likely either and anything higher is impossible to see yet posters here talk about it like its really a thing.

Plasma tv's claimed as high as 600refresh rates last gen, and you don't see tv's with 240 rates at all but some posters here had em and claimed they was in paradise (two tickets]

So your wife is as gullible as you is be :patrice:

Debunk the video, don't just make yourself look crazy :ufdup:

What I believe is happening with 4k is the evolution of 1080p. As you know tv's and quality vary by model. A high end 1080p tv from 10yrs would likely be lesser than a budget set from this year. So my first question is who has recently bought a high end hdtv? Compare that to a low end 4KTV and you wouldn't see a difference but you know why that simple test is likely impossible?

Because the hustle is to no longer sell new models of high end sets, why you think 4KTVs dropped in price so fast :ufdup: dropped so fast making jokes about not being able to afford one is outdated, I seen a 4KTV for $170 before :francis:

So in conclusion, nikkaz Iz sheep, and even when you being lied to in some cases you'll be fine with that..especially if you spent actual money on the lie :umad:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Buddy, there is no reason to throw your wife into this equation. You see, like most posters here You just read headlines. You didn't watch the video, if you did you'd have learned that what you're saying is bogus because the human eye can't see in 4k for the most part. 120fps isn't very likely either and anything higher is impossible to see yet posters here talk about it like its really a thing.

Plasma tv's claimed as high as 600refresh rates last gen, and you don't see tv's with 240 rates at all but some posters here had em and claimed they was in paradise (two tickets]

So your wife is as gullible as you is be :patrice:

Debunk the video, don't just make yourself look crazy :ufdup:

What I believe is happening with 4k is the evolution of 1080p. As you know tv's and quality vary by model. A high end 1080p tv from 10yrs would likely be lesser than a budget set from this year. So my first question is who has recently bought a high end hdtv? Compare that to a low end 4KTV and you wouldn't see a difference but you know why that simple test is likely impossible?

Because the hustle is to no longer sell new models of high end sets, why you think 4KTVs dropped in price so fast :ufdup: dropped so fast making jokes about not being able to afford one is outdated, I seen a 4KTV for $170 before :francis:

So in conclusion, nikkaz Iz sheep, and even when you being lied to in some cases you'll be fine with that..especially if you spent actual money on the lie :umad:

I worked at HHGregg for a summer before they went out of business. All them TVs are the fukkin same

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

You're a fuking lie. That checkerboard 4k on the PS4 aint shyt. Xbox One X is the only true 4K unit.