Daps
VY2wmdR.png

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
As a youngin, I stopped watching that movie after shyt started getting real with all the domestic violence. I saw a lot of that shyt as a kid with a couple of my mom's friends as a youngin. Wasn't coo with that shyt... So i didnt get the reference either

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
On the real though I’m genuinely surprised @satam55 didn’t know this reference. If you see his posts in the Locker Room dude is always up to date with everything that black twitter is saying (further evidence for my alien doing research theory) and I remember Jay got some flack for this line, especially from the feminists. I would’ve thought he would’ve researched why the line offended people and found out about the movie that way
you should see his posts in here cause its not surprising at all

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
The beginning of this movie is so sad. Just left and split up siblings. If that part is true, Tina Turner's mom ain't shyt!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Drunk In Love. When you said you finally figured out where the line came from, I assumed you were familiar with the song and heard the line that way. But nah, you just randomly knew about this line from...somewhere, lmao.

Give him a chance. Song only came out 5 years ago.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
On the real though I’m genuinely surprised @satam55 didn’t know this reference. If you see his posts in the Locker Room dude is always up to date with everything that black twitter is saying (further evidence for my alien doing research theory) and I remember Jay got some flack for this line, especially from the feminists. I would’ve thought he would’ve researched why the line offended people and found out about the movie that way
I'm just finding out about this.