So I finally figured out where the line "Eat the cake Anna Mae" came from

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've come to two conclusions.

1. This is a masterful troll job.

OR

2. You had to be raised in a cult or some shyt when you were younger (I'm counting Jehovah's Witness as one) because it gets more absurd every time.

Ive seen a couple speculative ideas about satam, but for some reason Jehovah Witnessism (lol) never crossed my mind.

Extreme religiousness might actually be the right answer.

:patrice:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ive seen a couple speculative ideas about satam, but for some reason Jehovah Witnessism (lol) never crossed my mind.

Extreme religiousness might actually be the right answer.

:patrice:

It would explain his ultra conservatism. But then wouldn’t explain how he’s easily swayed by militants

I’m leaning towards number 1. Much like @track 1 had a thing he did that actually became a running joke he now plays into, I think satam just fukks with us because it’s part of the gimmick. Vince McMahon would be proud of his kayfabe prowess

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Here's the quote @MartyMcFly is referring to for the uninitiated :russ:

:dame: @MartyMcFly @steadyrighteous @FlyRy We checking for this or nah? I'm at least 13 months behind on new releases, so I'm not sure what's hot & what's not nowadays.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

At least 13 months?!?!

You were asking if 'Purple Rain' was worth watching in 2015. You're 31 years behind on new releases :dead:

Holy shyt:picard:

And nah @satam55 idk why you always @ me on this type of shyt. No thanks

@PlayerNinety_Nine why you do him like that :picard:

Son this may be the post of the decade

You can't throw one right over the plate like that, and not expect someone to swing at it :manny:

:laff:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:mjlol:Epilogue:

You can't throw one right over the plate like that, and not expect someone to swing at it :manny:

The good thing about the man tho, he won’t respond lol. He’ll ignore it and keep keeping on. I admire that. But holy shyt

He's busy. He's got a Tomi Lahren listening to 21 Savage in her car thread he started that's gaining traction in The Hurt Locker
VY2wmdR.png

I don’t understand the world :russ:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
:snoop:The culture is losing it's...well...culture

:pachaha:That scene when Tina Turner was in the studio with Ike singing the best she sang the whole damn movie, and this nikka Ike trolled the hell out of her and tells her to sing the song better, PUT SOME STANK ON IT!:damn: .

Also can't forget in the same scene Ike raped her. Lawrence Fishbourne's greasy ass Pinky jerri curl wig almost flew off he was so into it. Like, damn, did you finish in Angela Bassette for real for real?:wtf::picard:

Last edited: