So I finally figured out where the line "Eat the cake Anna Mae" came from

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real though I’m genuinely surprised @satam55 didn’t know this reference. If you see his posts in the Locker Room dude is always up to date with everything that black twitter is saying (further evidence for my alien doing research theory) and I remember Jay got some flack for this line, especially from the feminists. I would’ve thought he would’ve researched why the line offended people and found out about the movie that way

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
TO THIS DAY i am upset that at least Angela Bassett did not win the fukkin Oscar for this movie.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
On the real though I’m genuinely surprised @satam55 didn’t know this reference. If you see his posts in the Locker Room dude is always up to date with everything that black twitter is saying (further evidence for my alien doing research theory) and I remember Jay got some flack for this line, especially from the feminists. I would’ve thought he would’ve researched why the line offended people and found out about the movie that way
What song did Jay-Z say it in?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He’s up to date on current events. Old shyt isn’t his thing. He’s good with pop culture but terrible with context and history of said pop culture