So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
how u just got enganged posting pics of the ring and everything andd i just put that work in on you 2 days ago :leostare:

homie looks like a good dude nice job :comeon:

i feel conflicted that i have to tell homie his girl isnt faithful then again

so i said congrats under the post lol she sent me a chat immediately like stop playing around. im like whattt are u talking about :lolbron: she was like we can still have our fun just keep it a secret :comeon:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
how u just got enganged posting pics of the ring and everything andd i just put that work in on you 2 days ago :leostare:

so i said congrats under the post lol she sent me a chat immediately like stop playing around. im like whattt are u talking about :lolbron: she was like we can still have our fun just keep it a secret :comeon:

10dfeis.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tell that man.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Breh if there is one thing u should not do is to tell that nikka. You can stop fukking his girl if ya want to but if you tell him he is going to focus all his anger on you and shawty gone play the victim. Let's be smart now he just bought her a ring you think he wanna hear another man come up to him and tell him he fukking his girl? Breh when u do tell him she gone either say u lying ass hating ass nikka or act like u took advantage either way u in a bad situation bc blieve nikkas kill for their women breh.