So I ****ed my baby moms after a year of seperation.....

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for being vindictive because it is by that that the world can truly be a better place.

Someone slaps u, u punch them and u hit em wit a stick.

In this situation, it depends on who broke up with who and for what reason

If she broke up wit u, u need to treat that b1tch like the cum dumpster that she is. Fucck all that leave the past in the past bs. There's a way to keep a woman on the sideline forever, thirsty for u. U just need to make sure u never fall for her again.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'm kinda in this situation right now, I was with this girl for about a year and half, lived together for a year of it, broke up wit her and left her in seattle this time in 2010 and move to SC. Took a while for communication to die down but it did, I was doin my thing and assumed she was doin hers. Then her whole fam moves to VA like a year ago. She begged me to let her come see me in march for my birthday, I did, but she's been comin down here every 2 to e weeks since then. I'm wonderin if I dug myself in a hole cause even though I'm real wit her about the other females she will never be the type to be cool with sharing me

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm all for being vindictive because it is by that that the world can truly be a better place.

Someone slaps u, u punch them and u hit em wit a stick.

In this situation, it depends on who broke up with who and for what reason

If she broke up wit u, u need to treat that b1tch like the cum dumpster that she is. Fucck all that leave the past in the past bs. There's a way to keep a woman on the sideline forever, thirsty for u. U just need to make sure u never fall for her again.

I broke up with her cause she drove me insane and at the time my grandmother was very ill so I had no tolerance for her bullshyt. I also cut it off for my child's sake cause she saw us fight way too much.

linesteppa already laid it down. another reason is, you pretty much know you don't want to be with her like that, so keep yourself out of her. Why? Because she might grow more and more attached to you and start ratcheting up the vindictive behavior when you won't be with her, or even worse, she sees you with another woman. She sees the latter and decide it's time to take you to court to try and crank up them child support payments or she finds a way to not let you see your kid.

You haven't really taken a loss yet, but let the past be the past before you do.

Real shyt in there. Thank you.
Are you already paying child support?

If not, once you stop having sex with her........ :damn:

Not court ordered, no.

No court ordered child support or custody.

I write her a check every month and see my child daily.

I appreciate all the responses once again. Pos rep and daps goin around.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Haven't smashed my baby moms in two years, we got two kids together . It's been so long it would be strange.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so to everyone in here that got a baby momma, do they always end up asking you for some dikk whenever they get thirsty? how exactly does this work?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
There's a way to keep a woman on the sideline forever, thirsty for u. U just need to make sure u never fall for her again.

Very powerful.

This, I believe, is my ultimate goal.

Maybe I'll put her in the game when she needs some burn but other than that I wanna have my cake and eat it too.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
good luck to you breh...if that was me and my bm, I think id end up better off trying to French kiss a lioness while fukking one of her cubs in the ass in front of her with a fresh zebra carcass lying just on the other side of us

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
Araña;295542 said:
trap.jpg

breh wake up and smell the 2nd child support payment,just remember there aint no family discount on the second child support check. baby mama's don't want sex they want more babies.

so with that being said use protection, maybe she pregnant already by one of the dudes she was "dating" and trying to tie you in

:ohhh:

You know what? Anything is possible in 2012 breh. I wish you luck t/s.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So I been seperated from my baby moms for about a year, right?

I go to drop off my daughter two weeks ago and she's visibly upset. I don't say shyt but when I get home I decide to text her asking what was wrong to which she says nothing. She then calls me a few minutes later to tell me she's upset because she started dating again and came to realize that she doesn't want a relationship or anything with any other person besides me and she just misses us.

I told her you decided to start dating again so you obviously were ready to move on. :leostare:

Nothing for the next few days until, out the blue, she starts texting me that she wants me to fukk her cause she's horny and hasn't gotten any dikk in over a year, since I broke up with her. I resisted for days, she kept harassing me talking about I'm her baby daddy and even though we're not going to be together there's no reason we can't enjoy the benefits of fukking around with each other.

I grilled the fukk outta her about these guys she was dating and what happened, who they were, etc. I'm the type of dude that if I had you and you fukk around with anyone after the fact, REGARDLESS of if we're broken up, than I'm through with you.

She swears up & down nothing happened, not even a kiss. :leostare:

Mind you, I said I didn't do shyt, no dates, no fukking around, nada which is obviously all lies.
So, being the jackass that I am, I fukked her on Monday. :upsetfavre:

She said she knows I don't want to be with her but she'll settle for sex cause it's been so long and she needs it and doesn't want to lay down with anyone else.

Where, when and how many times did I :deadrose: myself in this situation right here?

I know my Coli bretheren are a fukkin' wolfpack so hit me with that bluntness. :sadbron:
This situation would be great, if she wasnt your bei'ma

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
My bm be tryin but after 4 years I'm still denyin.

Plus that bish gets SICK when she see or even hear about my current gf. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here.

Once I close the deal it with a chick, I end all fukking right then and there.

I haven't fukked my baby moms since January of '08.

I don't even remember what the p*ssy felt like/looked like:manny:

Especially when you know they're getting dikked down by other dudes.

Whenever they try to throw it back at me after that, I'm like:weirdo::gag::scusthov::stopitslime: