So I ****ed my baby moms after a year of seperation.....

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Number 1: :deadrose: :what: and :scusthov:

Number 2: I've never had to learn this the hard way but I've witnessed many of nikkas not take heed to the old adage, "bytches be lyin'"

Breh, ya'll not together for a reason! The fukk you doin even entertaining this wayward out the blue ass convo for?!? Then you tried to quite your gut feeling by entertaining her explanation as to why you should do it??? The past is back there for a reason, value yourself and your dikk more! The ugliest lamest nikka in the world might not know it but even he has options...Even still he knows he doesn't NEED to fukk his BM for ANY reason if they not together!

Now what you've done is opened a pandora's box of potential fukkery to ensue and affirmed her idea that y'all WILL get back together...And you did this for what??? All in the name of HER nut (yours is irrelevant because she told you she was horny, not I want to fukk you to please YOU)...

:rudy::comeon:

The best course of action you can take now is to let her know your not chill with such an arrangement and it would best if you two kept your relationship as it has been...But then again, you obviously feel some kinda way about her cause you grilled her about the number of dikks she's taken in the last year AND you lied about fukkin other bytches in hopes that you would look just as "clean" as her...Jesus bro...:snoop:

If you wanna work it out, go for it but if not, your pulled some dumb shyt and you need to correct it immediately! And STOP LYING TO WOMEN! If thats where you wanna be fa real, tell her ass str8 up, "Yeah, I smanged a few hoes but *insert your reasons why them hoes don't compare*" and leave it on the table...If you ain't tryna be there, still let em know so she knows it's real nikka!

At the end of the day, control ya dikk, reinforce your manhood with honesty, and accept your wins and losses graciously

:hmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
any chance of getting back together with her? you know after a kid you gotta think of the kid more than yourself.

but if she is a crazy bish I understand.

Why should a man throw away his life ? Yolo

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
*she knockin on the door dont let the devil eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeinn!!!!!!!!!!!*

images

HAHA...I dont even want to be around my son's mom...She stabbed me in the back with a knife......had to be taken to the hospital( shyt hurt like hell, doc said if it was any lower I wouldn't be walking ) and she wonders why I dont like speaking with her.

I should throw her in the bushes:birdman:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Nothing for the next few days until, out the blue, she starts texting me that she wants me to fukk her cause she's horny and hasn't gotten any dikk in over a year, since I broke up with her.

:comeon:

Baby mothers are notoriously known as low hanging fruit....she just got tired of getting her back blown out & no nikka wanted a seeded up bytch.....so she hatched a plan to get with a sure thing .....you....:pachaha:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Don't sweat it breh. We all fukk are ex's when given the opportunity. Even when we know we got a crazy one on our hands. :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
HAHA...I dont even want to be around my son's mom...She stabbed me in the back with a knife......had to be taken to the hospital( shyt hurt like hell, doc said if it was any lower I wouldn't be walking ) and she wonders why I dont like speaking with her.

Are these bushes at the bottom of a cliff? :skip:

appreesh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if youre not getting:

a) a 3some with a female of your choice

b) brains (she better be swallowing too:shaq:) while playing your ps3/xbox

c) it video tapped with you having soul possession:scheme:...

:sitdown:

you may as well mess with another girl with no history.
We got ppl eating each others faces and murdering they own seed in 2012.
Why risk being another fukked up :rip: story in the locker room?

If your babymoms agrees with one of your requests, but still fukks you up, at least you goin out on top :boss:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

:wtf:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
this is just all types of bad.
my cousin just like you went back a yr later and fukked his baby momma again. this nikka ended up getting her pregnant again and this time had a baby girl by her.
luckily for him his baby momma went lesbian (bi), she became a crack head(no lie lost crazy weight) and he has fill custody of birth the kids and she actually pays child support. the only time she gets to see them is when their at her parents house.

sent from my phone nikka....

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No kids, but I've only smashed an ex once... just on some closure shyt. If you're through with her and you don't want to hit it anymore, then just cut it off.

If you keep smashing she'll just stay around and linger, and if you end up getting with anybody else she'll def catch feelings regardless of that bullshyt agreement (we'll just fukk cause we had a kid) yal made.

Smarten up breh.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

So the only consequence that bytch faced is you not speaking to her?