So I ****ed my baby moms after a year of seperation.....

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Number 1: :deadrose: :what: and :scusthov:

Number 2: I've never had to learn this the hard way but I've witnessed many of nikkas not take heed to the old adage, "bytches be lyin'"

Breh, ya'll not together for a reason! The fukk you doin even entertaining this wayward out the blue ass convo for?!? Then you tried to quite your gut feeling by entertaining her explanation as to why you should do it??? The past is back there for a reason, value yourself and your dikk more! The ugliest lamest nikka in the world might not know it but even he has options...Even still he knows he doesn't NEED to fukk his BM for ANY reason if they not together!

Now what you've done is opened a pandora's box of potential fukkery to ensue and affirmed her idea that y'all WILL get back together...And you did this for what??? All in the name of HER nut (yours is irrelevant because she told you she was horny, not I want to fukk you to please YOU)...

:rudy::comeon:

The best course of action you can take now is to let her know your not chill with such an arrangement and it would best if you two kept your relationship as it has been...But then again, you obviously feel some kinda way about her cause you grilled her about the number of dikks she's taken in the last year AND you lied about fukkin other bytches in hopes that you would look just as "clean" as her...Jesus bro...:snoop:

If you wanna work it out, go for it but if not, your pulled some dumb shyt and you need to correct it immediately! And STOP LYING TO WOMEN! If thats where you wanna be fa real, tell her ass str8 up, "Yeah, I smanged a few hoes but *insert your reasons why them hoes don't compare*" and leave it on the table...If you ain't tryna be there, still let em know so she knows it's real nikka!

At the end of the day, control ya dikk, reinforce your manhood with honesty, and accept your wins and losses graciously

:hmm:

:ooh:
Damn this was the truth LOL, went down that road one time after my BM's infidelity, just wasnt what it was hittin for. Leave it alone and be cool as possible wit her. I was flirting with fire cuz she dont even got a nikka on domestics.:obama:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I been seperated from my baby moms for about a year, right?

I go to drop off my daughter two weeks ago and she's visibly upset. I don't say shyt but when I get home I decide to text her asking what was wrong to which she says nothing. She then calls me a few minutes later to tell me she's upset because she started dating again and came to realize that she doesn't want a relationship or anything with any other person besides me and she just misses us.

I told her you decided to start dating again so you obviously were ready to move on. :leostare:

Nothing for the next few days until, out the blue, she starts texting me that she wants me to fukk her cause she's horny and hasn't gotten any dikk in over a year, since I broke up with her. I resisted for days, she kept harassing me talking about I'm her baby daddy and even though we're not going to be together there's no reason we can't enjoy the benefits of fukking around with each other.

I grilled the fukk outta her about these guys she was dating and what happened, who they were, etc. I'm the type of dude that if I had you and you fukk around with anyone after the fact, REGARDLESS of if we're broken up, than I'm through with you.

She swears up & down nothing happened, not even a kiss. :leostare:

Mind you, I said I didn't do shyt, no dates, no fukking around, nada which is obviously all lies. :shaq:

So, being the jackass that I am, I fukked her on Monday. :upsetfavre:

She said she knows I don't want to be with her but she'll settle for sex cause it's been so long and she needs it and doesn't want to lay down with anyone else.

Where, when and how many times did I :deadrose: myself in this situation right here?

I know my Coli bretheren are a fukkin' wolfpack so hit me with that bluntness. :sadbron:

lmao she gonna get pregnant again

:dwillhuh:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Gotta be careful with that. If you fukk her after you break up, she will never respect any relationship that you have going forward because she's always going to believe that she can fukk you whenever she wants. It will have more negative effects on you moving on with somebody else than you can imagine. If you're going to smut her out, then make sure she is at a distance where she can't interfere with your personal life.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
demotivational-poster-14989.jpg

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
any chance of getting back together with her? you know after a kid you gotta think of the kid more than yourself.

but if she is a crazy bish I understand.

I guess a part of me MAY want to get back together but I'm indecisive as fukk so I have no clue what the fukk I want at this point.

Araña;295542 said:
trap.jpg

so with that being said use protection, maybe she pregnant already by one of the dudes she was "dating" and trying to tie you in

I thought of that exact scenario and I used a rubber that I brought. And we NEVER used rubbers in the past so....

Number 1: :deadrose: :what: and :scusthov:

Number 2: I've never had to learn this the hard way but I've witnessed many of nikkas not take heed to the old adage, "bytches be lyin'"

Breh, ya'll not together for a reason! The fukk you doin even entertaining this wayward out the blue ass convo for?!? Then you tried to quite your gut feeling by entertaining her explanation as to why you should do it??? The past is back there for a reason, value yourself and your dikk more! The ugliest lamest nikka in the world might not know it but even he has options...Even still he knows he doesn't NEED to fukk his BM for ANY reason if they not together!

Now what you've done is opened a pandora's box of potential fukkery to ensue and affirmed her idea that y'all WILL get back together...And you did this for what??? All in the name of HER nut (yours is irrelevant because she told you she was horny, not I want to fukk you to please YOU)...

:rudy::comeon:

The best course of action you can take now is to let her know your not chill with such an arrangement and it would best if you two kept your relationship as it has been...But then again, you obviously feel some kinda way about her cause you grilled her about the number of dikks she's taken in the last year AND you lied about fukkin other bytches in hopes that you would look just as "clean" as her...Jesus bro...:snoop:

If you wanna work it out, go for it but if not, your pulled some dumb shyt and you need to correct it immediately! And STOP LYING TO WOMEN! If thats where you wanna be fa real, tell her ass str8 up, "Yeah, I smanged a few hoes but *insert your reasons why them hoes don't compare*" and leave it on the table...If you ain't tryna be there, still let em know so she knows it's real nikka!

At the end of the day, control ya dikk, reinforce your manhood with honesty, and accept your wins and losses graciously

:hmm:

I respect your post.

I know bytches lie and believe me, I ain't takin' shyt for face value breh. I boned her so I guess a part of me bought the shyt but I'm defintely not eyes wide shut to the fact she could be lyin' through her teeth.

I guess I fukked her cause I figured better be my dikk before somebody elses if she really was tellin the truth. Do I think she would just go out ASAP and fukk if I didn't throw her the dikk, not at all, but I just did it, not sure why honestly. :yeshrug:

Not gonna lie brehs, the thought of any other man around ya kids is a disgusting idea so I guess that factored in.

I lied about doin my thing and she even admits she suspects I did shyt but to me it's just easier that way, for me just like the same way she could be not saying anything to me beyond the dating that she admitted too which very well could be a half truth.

Did you wear a condom?

Yes.

Some real straight up responses from everybody and I respect and appreciate that. Like I said, I'm indecisive as fukk right now so I don't know what way is up or down but a few of y'all posts resonated and slapped some sense back into me.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
No kids, but I've only smashed an ex once... just on some closure shyt.

Same,
she moaning and shyt and IN THE MIDDLE OF fukkING i bullshyt you not, she starts CRYING then says (literal quoate) "baby i'm so sorry :to:" tears coming down her face.
somethin about a female crying doesn't sit well with my boner so that was that, damn that was one of those moments so :wtf: that you can replay it in your head verbatim.

edit: T/S, kids come first whatever your decision is.. idk yall situation but maybe yall can make it work for the kids, if not be cordial around her and set the example for them.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You fukked up.

Ask yourself why y'all aren't together

and now you brought it back into your life

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
linesteppa already laid it down. another reason is, you pretty much know you don't want to be with her like that, so keep yourself out of her. Why? Because she might grow more and more attached to you and start ratcheting up the vindictive behavior when you won't be with her, or even worse, she sees you with another woman. She sees the latter and decide it's time to take you to court to try and crank up them child support payments or she finds a way to not let you see your kid.

You haven't really taken a loss yet, but let the past be the past before you do.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dumb mother fukker she already trapped you once with that wet wet, and you gonna go back for it again

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyways thanks for proving my point about single moms and why they are bad news.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Araña;295542 said:
baby mama's don't want sex they want more babies.

so with that being said use protection, maybe she pregnant already by one of the dudes she was "dating" and trying to tie you in

That would be diabolical! :D
I low-key hope she was impregnated with kid #2 on or before Monday.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
*subs for inevitable L*

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Hold up.
---> Data Hawk <---
How much time did the BM serve for stabbing you?
Why did she put a knife in your back? Was she provoked? Was it self-defense?
Butcher knife or paring knife? Buttah knife?
What kinda surgery & rehab did you undergo? Are you 100% recovered with same back function as before the stabbing?

I guess I fukked her cause I figured better be my dikk before somebody elses if she really was tellin the truth.
Not gonna lie brehs, the thought of any other man around ya kids is a disgusting idea so I guess that factored in.
It does NOT disgust you enough
--to try for full custody of the kid
or
--to try for a nuclear family with the kid & the BM.

Your irresponsibility is exceeded only by YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY, sir.

"Pedo Negro" == Black pedophile? I hope not. -_-