So I ****ed my baby moms after a year of seperation.....

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
So I been seperated from my baby moms for about a year, right?

I go to drop off my daughter two weeks ago and she's visibly upset. I don't say shyt but when I get home I decide to text her asking what was wrong to which she says nothing. She then calls me a few minutes later to tell me she's upset because she started dating again and came to realize that she doesn't want a relationship or anything with any other person besides me and she just misses us.

I told her you decided to start dating again so you obviously were ready to move on. :leostare:

Nothing for the next few days until, out the blue, she starts texting me that she wants me to fukk her cause she's horny and hasn't gotten any dikk in over a year, since I broke up with her. I resisted for days, she kept harassing me talking about I'm her baby daddy and even though we're not going to be together there's no reason we can't enjoy the benefits of fukking around with each other.

I grilled the fukk outta her about these guys she was dating and what happened, who they were, etc. I'm the type of dude that if I had you and you fukk around with anyone after the fact, REGARDLESS of if we're broken up, than I'm through with you.

She swears up & down nothing happened, not even a kiss. :leostare:

Mind you, I said I didn't do shyt, no dates, no fukking around, nada which is obviously all lies.
So, being the jackass that I am, I fukked her on Monday. :upsetfavre:

She said she knows I don't want to be with her but she'll settle for sex cause it's been so long and she needs it and doesn't want to lay down with anyone else.

Where, when and how many times did I :deadrose: myself in this situation right here?

I know my Coli bretheren are a fukkin' wolfpack so hit me with that bluntness. :sadbron:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Thats a dangerous road you going down bruh.

I haven't boned my babymama since my son was 2

I know it kills her that I don't go there but I'm trying to keep sh!t as drama free as possible.

If you don't wanna be wit her why you hitting that?

I honestly rather fukk 20 random broads than to do it with my babymoms again.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
*she knockin on the door dont let the devil eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeinn!!!!!!!!!!!*

images

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
any chance of getting back together with her? you know after a kid you gotta think of the kid more than yourself.

but if she is a crazy bish I understand.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is why I tell folks never to mess with a single mom, you will always share that vagina always

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
trap.jpg

breh wake up and smell the 2nd child support payment,just remember there aint no family discount on the second child support check. baby mama's don't want sex they want more babies.

so with that being said use protection, maybe she pregnant already by one of the dudes she was "dating" and trying to tie you in