So i brought a house in Trenton,NJ for 200 bucks...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
In 2019 I went around America city to city sleeping in my car to really get my finger to the pulse of these streets

Trenton, New Jersey was the only place in America where I nearly had to pull off driving down the street because skinny baseball cap wearing muhhfukkaz in wife beaters came walking into the street pulling at their waistbands .. I got the impression that they were scared snd the whole neighborhood had some type of beef with the wrong people

So good luck in Trenton. It’s actually not far from some of the best pizza in Ameri a though

Whenever you are driving the country the two plates you don’t wanna have on your car are California or Florida, cops in hicksville love the idea that they may be bustinh some big city drug trafficker

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
In 2019 I went around America city to city sleeping in my car to really get my finger to the pulse of these streets

Trenton, New Jersey was the only place in America where I nearly had to pull off driving down the street because skinny baseball cap wearing muhhfukkaz in wife beaters came walking into the street pulling at their waistbands .. I got the impression that they were scared snd the whole neighborhood had some type of beef with the wrong people

So good luck in Trenton. It’s actually not far from some of the best pizza in Ameri a though

Whenever you are driving the country the two plates you don’t wanna have on your car are California or Florida, cops in hicksville love the idea that they may be bustinh some big city drug trafficker

What are the best cities to live in based on your travels??

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
What are the best cities to live in based on your travels??

Thanks for asking because this is a cool trip to reflect on. I paid for it while doing food delivery app work in each city so I got to know the areas well because I had to stay long enough to earn enough to get to the next city. I’m not sure I could replicate such a trip based on this time in my life that allowed for it … when I first pulled into Manhattan from the tunnel it was raining hard, my wiper blades sucked snd eventually managed to find a parking spot that opened up at the south end of Central Park right across from the Marriot hotel, that’s where I slept the first night, I was a bit shook by Manhattan so I retreated to Brooklyn for a few days before returning and I learned to park alongside the east river to sleep in my car with all of the uber drivers I mostly themed the trip by reviewing pizza in each city

The worst were El Paso, Detroit and Little Rock

Based on my taste - Austin which was noticeably different from Dallas and San Antonio they have 6th Ave there and it is nearly identical to Hollywood Blvd but features a riverwalk, San Antonio was nicer than Dallas. If you can stand the heat all of the Arizona cities are doing well. Nashville, was much nicer than Memphis but Memphis had good areas but I didn’t enjoy the style of policing I encountered anywhere in Tennessee. Anywhere in New England if you can afford it - the southern seacoast of Maine would be ideal, Idaho is also nice. Utah was one of the only places I saw that had signs on the road encouraging drivers to rest in the designated areas if they’re tired … there are some places in this country where pulling. Pittsburgh was a nice prosperous city, underlying medical industrial complex infrastructure but you can avoid it … probably great medical care options there though

Based on good buys economically I would go with the Ohio cities, either Cincinatti or Cleveland. Cleveland is close enough to Chicago and Detroit, it has the lakes and the city is nice with just about nothing run down. A lot of Cleveland had that old city kind of vibe, there is a distinct little Italy there which means that no “white flight” took place there (just a guess)
Cincinatti was bustling

Cleveland had the worst example of pizza I encountered

www.Instagram.com/thegreatamericanpizzatour

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for asking because this is a cool trip to reflect on. I paid for it while doing food delivery app work in each city so I got to know the areas well because I had to stay long enough to earn enough to get to the next city. I’m not sure I could replicate such a trip based on this time in my life that allowed for it … when I first pulled into Manhattan from the tunnel it was raining hard, my wiper blades sucked snd eventually managed to find a parking spot that opened up at the south end of Central Park right across from the Marriot hotel, that’s where I slept the first night, I was a bit shook by Manhattan so I retreated to Brooklyn for a few days before returning and I learned to park alongside the east river to sleep in my car with all of the uber drivers I mostly themed the trip by reviewing pizza in each city

Based on my taste - Austin which was noticeably different from Dallas and San Antonio they have 6th Ave there and it is nearly identical to Hollywood Blvd but features a riverwalk, San Antonio was nicer than Dallas. If you can stand the heat all of the Arizona cities are doing well. Nashville, was much nicer than Memphis but Memphis had good areas but I didn’t enjoy the style of policing I encountered anywhere in Tennessee. Anywhere in New England if you can afford it - the southern seacoast of Maine would be ideal, Idaho is also nice. Utah was one of the only places I saw that had signs on the road encouraging drivers to rest in the designated areas if they’re tired … there are some places in this country where pulling. Pittsburgh was a nice prosperous city, underlying medical industrial complex infrastructure but you can avoid it … probably great medical care options there though

Based on good buys economically I would go with the Ohio cities, either Cincinatti or Cleveland. Cleveland is close enough to Chicago and Detroit, it has the lakes and the city is nice with just about nothing run down. A lot of Cleveland had that old city kind of vibe, there is a distinct little Italy there which means that no “white flight” took place there (just a guess)
Cincinatti was bustling

The idea of the northeast sounds cool like Vermont, New Hampshire, Boston but the demographics of those places might be tough

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The idea of the northeast sounds cool like Vermont, New Hampshire, Boston but the demographics of those places might be tough
Vermont seemed like it would be nice for a camping trip but things but aside from deep woods things few and far between so using my imagination I’m not able to figure out how to get by economically there unless you are a maple syrup farmer or something. Southern New Hampshire seacoast also provides close proximity to Boston, you’re there in like 40-50 minutes. I can’t speak for northern Maine but these areas areas are generally too yuppie to engage in racism openly but classism will be rampant in some areas. If you’re intrigued by Vermont you might want to look somewhere in the area of close proximity to Concord, NH which is the state capitol and also there were many amazing places along route 2 in upstate New York, in the water front and farm land variety. These areas aren’t far from that Vermont appeal but more developed, a lot of country stores and local road side ice cream places that look like they’ve been in business a long time

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Cincinatti was bustling

this sounds like a dope experience right here breh

if you captured any of these it seems like perfect vlog/tiktok footage

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Cincinatti was bustling

PIzza Brain in Philly was that good!?

never had it...
I gotta check it out

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Cincinatti was bustling

How were you judging?