th
:snoop:

Tae

All Star
Daps
:dahell:Why-oh-why did you target me?
CYjQinxUwAAQYs1.jpg
Thats bree one week ago. Shes CLEARLY quite
a bit bigger. I dapped that post because Bree is cuter in the face. What reason did you conjure up to quote me?:jbhmm:And something made a special appearance:mjpls:
A little homework before the quotes would have made that clear, so if it isn't obvious...

Whats the answer? I am DYING to know. I really wanna know this, cause you already hopped onto the court and forgot to take your Timbs off.

photo-15.jpg

Do you have the answers, @Tae ?:jbhmm: What grand conclusion have you come to?

It is quite obvious you do not like women whose body mass index is even slightly over. However, I have noticed you give leeway for certain types of women more often than others. :sas2: Perhaps you simply find those women cuter, :yeshrug:nothing wrong with that. :youngsabo:However, it actually goes back to the fact that people subconsciously tend of rate certain types of women higher on the looks scale compared to other women, when they are pretty much on the same level of the other women who tend to get rated lower, but like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:mjpls:
@DarianaGrande

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is quite obvious you do not like women whose body mass index is even slightly over. However, I have noticed you give leeway for certain types of women more often than others. :sas2: Perhaps you simply find these women cuter, :yeshrug:nothing wrong with that. :youngsabo:However, it actually goes back to the fact that people subconsciously tend of rate certain types of women higher on the looks scale compared to other women, when they are pretty much on the same level of the other women who tend to get rated lower, but like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:mjpls:
@DarianaGrande
:feedme:
fake-atm-receipt-printed-blue-atm-paper.JPG

BDO-ATM-Receipt-of-Fake-Withdrawal.jpg

:feedme:Show em to me. You've noticed a pattern which means you can point em out:manny:Lets see it.

You seem to conjuring up some shyt cause I dapped what was postured as closer to a BBW, and you wanna make this into something else. Now post the

Paperless-Receipts-to-Benefit-Retail-Shopping-2.jpg
You got the time to harass me every few months about some inane shyt, lets dig deep:jbhmm:

Also, check how many threads I have made about women.:jbhmm:Also check the kinda women I typically post. Lets get the nitty gritty going, cause this is some fascinating

weaving you are doing. Please follow through.

Tae

All Star
Daps
:feedme:
fake-atm-receipt-printed-blue-atm-paper.JPG

BDO-ATM-Receipt-of-Fake-Withdrawal.jpg

:feedme:Show em to me. You've noticed a pattern which means you can point em out:manny:Lets see it.

You seem to conjuring up some shyt cause I dapped what was postured as closer to a BBW, and you wanna make this into something else. Now post the

Paperless-Receipts-to-Benefit-Retail-Shopping-2.jpg
You got the time to harass me every few months about some inane shyt, lets dig deep:jbhmm:

Also, check how many threads I have made about women.:jbhmm:Also check the kinda women I typically post. Lets get the nitty gritty going, cause this is some fascinating

weaving you are doing. Please follow through.

I'm not going back to find links but there was the thread about 50 Cents "new girl" who was pretty, tall and slightly muscular/thick, and most of the height simply came from her shoes :stopitslime:. She got nothing but laughed at by you and others.
Then there was the very tall and muscular bi-racial girl whose first pic resembled Jim Carey's In Living Color female body builder, who got nothing but :takedat:from you and the brehs. Both women were on the same level looks wise but one got way more love than the other. :mjpls:
Not tryna single you out because plenty of brehs do this but I'm not making this up.:yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It is quite obvious you do not like women whose body mass index is even slightly over. However, I have noticed you give leeway for certain types of women more often than others. :sas2: Perhaps you simply find those women cuter, :yeshrug:nothing wrong with that. :youngsabo:However, it actually goes back to the fact that people subconsciously tend of rate certain types of women higher on the looks scale compared to other women, when they are pretty much on the same level of the other women who tend to get rated lower, but like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:mjpls:
@DarianaGrande
I deadass don't know what your talkin about or why I'm tagged but I wanna smash Bree and not the op :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going back to find links but there was the thread about 50 Cents "new girl" who was pretty, tall and slightly muscular/thick, and most of the height simply came from her shoes :stopitslime:. She got nothing but laughed at by you and others.
Then there was the very tall and muscular bi-racial girl whose first pic resembled Jim Carey's In Living Color female body builder, who got nothing but :takedat:from you and the brehs. Both women were on the same level looks wise but one got way more love than the other. :mjpls:
Not tryna single you out because plenty of brehs do this but I'm not making this up.:yeshrug:
:ufdup:NO! You quoted me only, and this aint the first, second, third, or fourth time. You don't get to throw a rock, post a :mjpls:, and then not show me shyt.

Till you show receipts, you are lying or imagining shyt. Yup:francis:I'm going there. I don't wanna be passive.

So here is what I gathered in 2 minutes of work based on what you stated

This is one of the girls I think, and all the posts I made. What is the other one?
Face:ohlawd:

Body:dame::francis:

I've had better so i'm not starved by any means but....:francis:If she can perform them moves on the dikk, I would be a fool to turn it down.

204 lbs though:whoa:My dikk is crooked. She bounce wrong ONCE and snap my shyt up. Thats a big girl.

:dwillhuh:What Gabby mean?

Her face is legit as fukk:ehh:Her body outside of clothes would have no shape, though. Shes a BIIIIIIIIIIIG girl and its not even like a :takedat:big. Wood berry, though.

:francis:Gotta be honest, didn't even know that was a thing till I saw a 50-cent interview a couple months ago. Don't watch that, dont follow tabloids.

I deadass don't know what your talkin about or why I'm tagged but I wanna smash Bree and not the op :yeshrug:
Shes randomly fishing. If you check my history back in 2015, there were a few conversations like this where I get quoted, and it becomes about "everybody".

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:ufdup:NO! You quoted me only, and this aint the first, second, third, or fourth time. You don't get to throw a rock, post a :mjpls:, and then not show me shyt.

Till you show receipts, you are lying or imagining shyt. Yup:francis:I'm going there. I don't wanna be passive.

So here is what I gathered in 2 minutes of work based on what you stated

This is one of the girls I think, and all the posts I made. What is the other one?

Shes randomly fishing. If you check my history back in 2015, there were a few conversations like this where I get quoted, and it becomes about "everybody".

I see.
So because I said I would rather smash Bree than the OP, I've now been lumped in with the other Coli users who have an affinity for mixed women?
And now this poster is saying the same thing about you?
The Coli is quite fascinating :ohhh: