So Hangman Adam Page is the biggest failure in AEW History right?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think Hangman is extremely mismanaged. They keep trying to make him a talker. They try to make him like a cool woke nerdy "cowboy". Just let him be a brooding quiet cowboy that speaks little and people fear him. They got him out here on some whole other shyt.

The biggest failure is probably Miro.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The coolest thing about breh is that buckshot lariat :whew: :ohlawd:.....

Dassit

That's all he got.

And Logan Paul already stole it and used it in the Main Event on a bigger stage than Cowboy will ever perform on.:mjlol:

Get your most unique move KENTA'd by Logan Paul brehs :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The coolest thing about breh is that buckshot lariat :whew: :ohlawd:.....

Dassit

That's all he got.

And Logan Paul already stole it and used it in the Main Event on a bigger stage than Cowboy will ever perform on.:mjlol:

Get your most unique move KENTA'd by Logan Paul brehs :russ:

I’m almost certain prime time Elix skipper used to do the buckshot lariat

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Shiiiiid who didn't steal from Primetime tho?:yeshrug:..... probably the "2cold Scorpio" of his generation with how underrated and imitated he was.....IMO
You know what?

I’ve never seen that comparison made but I’m not mad at this.

Honestly Primetime, Chris Kanyon and Nova were ahead of their times with the innovative offense. It doesn’t get talked about enough.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think Hangman is extremely mismanaged. They keep trying to make him a talker. They try to make him like a cool woke nerdy "cowboy". Just let him be a brooding quiet cowboy that speaks little and people fear him. They got him out here on some whole other shyt.

Why would anyone fear him tho? He doesn’t look intimidating at all, he’s short and not overly muscular. I just don’t like him, AEW tried to push him but he just doesn’t have it. He’s not a star

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tony khan needs to watch some old Clint Eastwood flicks

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone fear him tho? He doesn’t look intimidating at all, he’s short and not overly muscular. I just don’t like him, AEW tried to push him but he just doesn’t have it. He’s not a star
his character is a sad drunk, right? and he's constantly having health issues so maybe people doubt him bc of it. it could be turned into a "nothing to lose" thing

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They book Darby like he's a beast, so why not make Hangman more of a imposing threat? Hangman at least has a little size to him. :dame:

and the rest of your post i agree with. They tried to push him improperly as some kind of talker, when he's not that...well, shouldn't be that.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
TBF Hangman was a flop in NJPW and ROH. Dude is just all around bland. Cowboy shyt was basically his hail mary to make the crowd give a fukk about him.

Then comes Khan's garbage ass booking, Page being a weird cornball on social media, and them ugly ass pants which sealed the deal for his fate as a main event wrestler.

I mean they had the poor sap in a Dark Order storyline, like WHY?!?!

Imagine Austin kept getting invitations with the Oddities :why: . Khan needs to stop booking off of the strength of memes and leftover PS2 saves.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
How is he any worse than say drew McIntyre oh wait one has a sword the other is a cowboy :jbhmm::mjlol:

I’ll let y’all continue with your skip bayless hot takes though

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope. He’s not the top face the fans rejected and turned on.