So Greg Kading’s biggie/pac theory was proven to be a lie by the FBI? Police killed both?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The FBI cracked this case years ago. Amir Muhammad was the shooter and Puff was the original target. they blew past the light so BIG got
got. FBI has no reason to lie. it was always too easy to blame a dead poochie when this hit was super sophisticated. Use ya brains .
FBI never said this. Russell Poole did.

Crips killed Pac. Baby Lane was a suspect the night of the murders. MTV News was reporting his name almost nightly. 90% of Keefe Ds story was reported in the LA Times back in 05’ and the reporter was driven out of journalism because he falsely reported Biggie was in Vegas. And that Biggie personally gave Keefe D the gun. The FBI was cited as his source.

The Big killing isn’t as clear. I’m OK with people going down a conspiracy lane but I think that one is pretty clear too. Poochie.

Last edited:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Go look up the Dossier podcast series. FBI agent Phil Carson went through the files in detail. no way the government was gonna let Ms Wallace win a 500 million dollar suit and bankrupt the LA police force. The detail that went into the entire plot was crazy. Cats so gullible . “dead poochie did it” yeah ok, how convenient .

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Go look up the Dossier podcast series. FBI agent Phil Carson went through the files in detail. no way the government was gonna let Ms Wallace win a 500 million dollar suit and bankrupt the LA police force. The detail that went into the entire plot was crazy. Cats so gullible . “dead poochie did it” yeah ok, how convenient .
Yeah, I didn’t know Kading was directly going against FBI files until I found the link up in the op. Dude is a liar just just the rest of the lapd in the 90s. He said the dirty cops angle was created by a schizo dude in jail which is a fukking lie :mjlol:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Phil Carson :jbhmm: @its2late2hate apparently there’s a 6 hour doc on tubi called Tupac cover up that Reggie wright got taken down that interviewed this guy.

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
This is the truth right here..

I forgot witch doc I was watching it was so many that the police department knew Cops did it but after the Rodney King case they didn't want no bad publicity coming back on them just a couple years later taking them down.so they had Greg say it was cops

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:wow:
Thank you breh

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Now I've never stated this online or on a forum until today, but does anyone else think that Puffy knew they were going to kill Biggie and he let it happen on some Ozark shyt? Do yall think someone told him and said, "if you let us get your mans, then we'll leave you alone, but if you say anything, then you're next".
This is what I heard from old movers and shakers in LA.

They say the east/west beef was feeding the pockets of big people on both coasts. When Pac got killed, the heads on the west were like "since our ticket gone and our pockets fukked up, yours has to go".

Say it was laid out to puff that they were going kill big, or if he bucked they were going kill him.

So they laid it out like puff pretty much knowingly sacrificed big to save himself.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This is what I heard from old movers and shakers in LA.

They say the east/west beef was feeding the pockets of big people on both coasts. When Pac got killed, the heads on the west were like "since our ticket gone and our pockets fukked up, yours has to go".

Say it was laid out to puff that they were going kill big, or if he bucked they were going kill him.

So they laid it out like puff pretty much knowingly sacrificed big to save himself.
I mean, this is something I thought of after seeing the season finale of Ozark years ago when they got Ruth, but never said anything about it or made a youtube video. It's just hard to believe that Puff didn't know with Gene Deal warning him. Once again, that's just my opinion and I never heard it from anyone, but I just believe that to be true. It's actually believable.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was known for over 20 years this was the case

That's why police never brought gene deal back to LA to identify the pic with Puff and the shooter it was a cover up

In light of recent(20 years of suspect interviews) we believing Eugene deal:mjlol:

I believe Biggie put a hit on Pac through Zip,and Orlando,Keefe killed Pac. Then Suge/M.O.B got get back on Biggie through either gang members or those cops that worked for Deathrow. The fact they were cops doesnt matter outside Ms Wallace lawsuit. She should be greateful his legacy has been protected and just leave it alone imo. And just remember Puff got protected for decades. So is it a doubt he extended that to his biggest money maker out of respect? But now that hes jammed up,he may have a story to tell:sas2:.

The simplest explanations are usually what it is folks:respect:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I mean, this is something I thought of after seeing the season finale of Ozark years ago when they got Ruth, but never said anything about it or made a youtube video. It's just hard to believe that Puff didn't know with Gene Deal warning him. Once again, that's just my opinion and I never heard it from anyone, but I just believe that to be true. It's actually believable.
Where I got the info from know all the characters in this. He even know Gene, Suge, Puffy...he know all them 1st hand.

He said it wasn't a real war like we thought, but kinda morphed into a money move. On some "oh the public eating this shyt up, let's keep feeding them and making this money".

Now at the lower level, yeah the beef was taken as being real. But the people behind THEM were on both coasts and DID NOT want it to go to the point where one of the stars died.

Pac fukked it up by putting hands on a killer. Then the killer fukked it up by killing Pac. So the money play was over. Apparently it stemmed from puff offering a bounty for a deathrow chain so it fell back on puff.