So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him..

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
theres plenty of things that have been disproven in the bible, but whatever. do you breh :heh:

If you have some please share. Not being funny or anything but lets discuss it. Seriously not making fun or anything but if you have some things put it on the table.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The difference I make with regard to the lottery is people play because someone will win. The universe existing would be a different lottery where a billion billion red ping pong balls and one yellow one were shuffled up and if you pick a red one you would be shot (i.e. the universe would not support life) and you get the yellow one. People seem like it should be expected to get the yellow one while Physicists are like this is rigged.
I don't think you understand the lottery

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I do but please explain what you would like to say.
no you don't, case in point
using this as an exclusive statement/premise shows this
The problem is there is no reason why the universe decided to happen to stumble on the exact spot where life can exist. Scientists have already admitted it. The universe doesn't owe us a thing but people say it should have to support life. No it doesn't. This ain't the lottery. Someone doesn't have to hit. Its much more than that.

going further to make this claim
Its much more than that.
confirms your lack of understanding and logic

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
no you don't, case in point
using this as an exclusive statement/premise shows this

going further to make this claim

confirms your lack of understanding and logic

It is true. Are there not days where no one hits the lotto and the purse goes up the next day? If someone hits the powerball gets reset to 10 mil. How can it get up to 300 mil if people hit everyday?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
It is true. Are there not days where no one hits the lotto and the purse goes up the next day? If someone hits the powerball gets reset to 10 mil. How can it get up to 300 mil if people hit everyday?
more evidence of your lack of understanding
your comment is not even relevant

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If you believe that your child is created in god's image... why is it your first order of business to mutilate his penis? :sas1:

#godisuncircumcised:sas2:

:ninja2::popcorn:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
If you believe that your child is created in god's image... why is it your first order of business to mutilate his penis? :sas1:

#godisuncircumcised:sas2:

:ninja2::popcorn:

Just to get the record straight, its mutilating your body by putting piercings and getting tattoos right?

Secondly, people do that because God made a covenant with Abraham and that was a sign of that covenant.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
more evidence of your lack of understanding
your comment is not even relevant

It is more relevant than you understand. The lottery was the main focus of my mid term exam in my MAT 364 Probability course. Didn't like the class but the math is solid. People play the lottery cause there is no other consequence other than not winning. If that changed to getting a bullet if you lost no one would play.

People would think more of that 1 in 170 million+ chance.