So for all you fakkits that loved Havoc00 so much.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Old news. We've BEEN in the know that this CAC posts on st0rmfr0nt.

You're late nikka :canibus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Old news

Only thing that bothers me is dude is all respectful over there, yet was sadistic here.

:manny:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
APN1gDb.png

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

:wtf:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

:jadawtf::snoop:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:aicmon: