So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
shyt is never gonna get a release date and we haven't heard a peep about it during the recent E3 :sadcam:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg"]Final Fantasy Versus XIII Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]
Game was announced in 2006 brehs :to:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
i remember this... i can't believe it's been 6 years since they showed it. it looked promising too :sadbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I always liked the Kingdom Hearts combat system they came up with the most.....

they better not try to use that bullshyt ass Paradigm Shift shyt from FF XIII :pacspit:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt is already Detox status :flabbynsick:

Either way game looked like a system seller actually but these dumbasses can't even put it out on time :snoop:

Had that trailer out and everybody was hyped :dj2:
if they putted it out im sure it would of sold a boat load

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I'm hoping that it'll be out sometime in 2013, seeing as it JUST entered actual production in September of last year (yes, after being announced in 2006...), but I'm not holding my breath.

Shame, as I was most excited about this game.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I really believe this extra time has been spent on making an XBOX 360 version. More than likely a Wii U version too which may explain why there was a longer delay after they said we were going to hear something soon. I mean...you already know this isnt going to be PS3 exclusive after all these years. and you know the name is going to change too.

but yeah...No Kingdom Hearts 3, KH HD collection or FFvs13. :pacspit:fukk Square!

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I remember when everybody thought this was gonna be a major ps3 exclusive and this was gonna put Sony ahead of Microsoft and nintendo.

now nobody even cares about when it's coming out cause of the bad track record square enix has had this generation.

went from top ps3 exclusive to "ok ok we know it's coming out as a multi platform just release the game already!!!!" to "y'all remember final fantasy vs XIII?"

sent from my phone nikka....