So Fellas: A guy your gf knows tells her this

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"That he can no longer be friends/associates/acquaintances with her anymore because he loves her and has for a long time"

Her response: "I think its selfish for you to not want to be friends and I hate that it has come to this"
I hope 1 day in the future when can eventually be friends again

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: he probably does this once every 6 months and this is just the first time I'm hearing about it. Keep it moving.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
"That he can no longer be friends/associates/acquaintances with her anymore because he loves her and has for a long time"

Her response: "I think its selfish for you to not want to be friends and I hate that it has come to this"
I hope 1 day in the future when can eventually be friends again

Hes been watching too many movies. Me any my lady will read the texts and act it out in a dramatic way that makes him look like a chump.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I experienced this in reverse. Me and this chick were friends we fukked alot as friends, then she wanted to be more.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Not that she's doing anything "wrong" but all that lovesick platonic friends bs is... bs.

It's not a friendship. It's him hanging around tryna sneak one in and her stringing him along. If she knows he's lovesick she should NOT engage him. Period. She's either stroking her own ego or keeping him on the bench in case her main acts up... or

:yeshrug:

You're sharing that girl breh. But on the upside: sharing IS caring

Daps
Dudes don't fall in love with "friends"...and I don't care how much of a simp he is.

She is leading him on in some type of way.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes don't fall in love with "friends"...and I don't care how much of a simp he is.

She is leading him on in some type of way.

Me and this girl were friends. I thought she was atrocious looking but she was cool peoples and we became friends. Then years later I started feeling her.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I told my girl she cant be that naive....plus I already had a feeling he was feeling her off some other information I had