So Fellas: A guy your gf knows tells her this

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
"That he can no longer be friends/associates/acquaintances with her anymore because he loves her and has for a long time"

Her response: "I think its selfish for you to not want to be friends and I hate that it has come to this"
I hope 1 day in the future when can eventually be friends again

Upon first glance, you would think shorty is naive... but we done put so much game in that gems thread that you should already know how to handle this.

Dismiss her for wanting to be friends with a dude that wants to fukk her. You don't want no dumb bytch on your roster. She might be a smart grimy bytch who likes to keep emergency dikk in a glass. Either way pink slip her.

Tell her "I can't have a relationship with a chick who thinks its cool to have dudes parading around as friends that really wanna fukk. You gotta go."

If you don't, then you will allow this to happen with other dudes (cause she thinks it cool), and eventually she will fukk one of them (or all of them)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was never a friend like most girls think all these guys talk to are.

He just got sick of waiting

Daps
I just don't get what's so hard about keepin it movin. it seems like nikkas are sittin here analyzing shyt, if she's the type of broad that'll argue with her man on some "he's just a friend :damn:" shyt or has a dude come at her like that then she's most likely a bird and it's time to tell her to kick rocks or put her on the bench if you on your godfather ho train steeze.