So Fellas: A guy your gf knows tells her this

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
"That he can no longer be friends/associates/acquaintances with her anymore because he loves her and has for a long time"

Her response: "I think its selfish for you to not want to be friends and I hate that it has come to this"
I hope 1 day in the future when can eventually be friends again

LOL@ Your girl response.

So basically dude wants to get at your girl..and if he cant he dont want to be around her or be friends.

But your girl still wants him around.....do you see how crazy that sounds?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
looks get one thing clear. every chick has male friends. whether its 1, 2, or 10. they all have male friends. once ol girl gets in a relationship she has to understand that she's got to tell those dudes to fall back. and they cant chill out like they used to becuz of she is with someone. my wife did it when we got together.

what the female fails to understand is that every male friend she's ever had probably wanted to hit if he aint hit already. my wife claims to this day that she never slept with any of her male friends. :childplease: . but i always follow up by telling her to ask if them nikkas if they ever thought about fukkin' her. and to watch the answers she get.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
looks get one thing clear. every chick has male friends. whether its 1, 2, or 10. they all have male friends. once ol girl gets in a relationship she has to understand that she's got to tell those dudes to fall back. and they cant chill out like they used to becuz of she is with someone. my wife did it when we got together.

what the female fails to understand is that every male friend she's ever had probably wanted to hit if he aint hit already. my wife claims to this day that she never slept with any of her male friends. :childplease: . but i always follow up by telling her to ask if them nikkas if they ever thought about fukkin' her. and to watch the answers she get.

Thing is in the OP story the guy actually fell back on his own..but his girl tryna still keep him around after he explained his motives lol

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Thing is in the OP story the guy actually fell back on his own..but his girl tryna still keep him around after he explained his motives lol

classic chick move

tell em choose one and they say "both"

that dude is also no true friend with that ultimatum shyt

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
He mighta been a good friend to her

Y'all thinking too much into it. Just cuz he may have wanted to fukk her doesn't mean he couldn't a good friend or atleast a person to talk too.

Your girl might also be stupid as shyt and don't know how to respond to serious toned texts

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What makes you think she doesn't understand this?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ Your girl response.

So basically dude wants to get at your girl..and if he cant he dont want to be around her or be friends.

But your girl still wants him around.....do you see how crazy that sounds?

It's actually not crazy. When you are friends with someone you are used to them and you want their company and the ability to talk them. Especially "good friends". In a way they are both selfish. Him for not being able to control his feelings and her for not understanding his strife.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
It's actually not crazy. When you are friends with someone you are used to them and you want their company and the ability to talk them. Especially "good friends". In a way they are both selfish. Him for not being able to control his feelings and her for not understanding his strife.

correct post :thumbsup:

either way, your male friend should behave how he feels will make him more happy, and the lady friend should do the same

if they don't agree, their brains will figure it out and they will be happy in the end anyway

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

:stopitslime:

lol selfish because you cant control your feelings? if dude like her and she involved he did the right thing by stepping back. The female should accept that..with no questions asked. The guy is actually respecting the boyfriend..the girlfriend isnt. What kinda man wants another man around his girlfriend who openly admitted he wants her?:childplease:

Daps
this shyt is a toss up brehs. I've seen a lot of lame nikkas come out with it and get rejected and then the broad and the nikka actually do become actual friends when he realized he ain't gettin the p*ssy. It's like he gets domesticated into that fakkit friend. Either way you ain't gonna stop somebody from cheating, idc how many friends they got of either gender, you could be over here trippin on the dudes she knows while she's over at home girls house "just having fun out there :smugfavre:"

Too many broads in this world for me to sit here and analyze all of her friendships worrying about who may or may not pipe. I'd just KIM and start lookin for another chick if you invested in a girl that cant even tell someone to fall back.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
He overstepped his friend boundaries with that line, if she really cares about her man she would be happy to let "friend" go. Especially if the relationship is serious. :yeshrug:

And if he really loved her why wait all that time and sit back and watch her get with someone else :childplease: he just wanted attention :smh: