So every poster here has a Tablet of some sort, right?

What kind of tablet you got?

• Android

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Apple

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Been using an older iPad for years just to play music at hotels (with a Bluetooth speaker) and take on the plane since I have a Plex server. But it’s showing its age — not blatantly.

Thinking about an iPad Pro but I can’t justify that price when you can just get a MacBook and I already have a MacBook Air and beefed up 16in MPB. If you wanna do any real work you need a real computer anyway.

If some “extra” $$ came my way I’d splurge on the iPad Pro just to have a device that will last forever. But if you’re using the tablet for basic shyt, a low end iPad is just fine. It’s one on the apple products that doesn’t “feel” obsolete in 2 years

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Only people that don’t know about technology says things like this. There are 3 iPads and 2 Android tablets in my house. TECHNICALLY, I can do more on the Android tablets than I can on the iPads
Exactly I use my Tab S8+ more than either of my iPads or my Surface. The screen is so nice on it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so...you pick it up yet?
Nah, I'm going to wait for when they drop a version with a speaker that can be used when the tablet isn't docked. That kinda blew me when I found that out

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It also doesn't have 120Hz.
I'm sure it'll sell. The concept is good and the price isn't too high. I just need a little more functionality before justifying the purchase. The driver for the dock speaker is also smaller than the mini smart speakers. I get they idea, but I'm straight.

I'm also not exactly in a rush to bring another screen in my house that my kids will inevitably have to be pried away from. I have the Max Hub and the reg hub already

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Exactly I use my Tab S8+ more than either of my iPads or my Surface. The screen is so nice on it.
the s8 series are the best out imo. my daughter broke my ultra and I'm not ready to pay 610 to get it fixed

Nah, I'm going to wait for when they drop a version with a speaker that can be used when the tablet isn't docked. That kinda blew me when I found that out
only thing I don't like is the bezels, but I want a beater. I have a surface and using it as a tablet is wonky as hell, and really too expensive to drag around or take to bed. and I don't care for ipad os

not even gonna use the speaker, sounds like shyt

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:flabbynsick: Got an iPad Pro 9.7 inch and a Galaxy Tab S 10.5.

About to put LineageOS 18 on the Tab S to get a nice revamp