So every poster here has a Tablet of some sort, right?

What kind of tablet you got?

• Android

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Apple

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I honestly don’t know how people use non Apple tablets :mjlol:
The same way they use Android phones. At this point I prefer my Android tablet. It still has an SD card slot for expandable storage and its OLED screen looks better than my iPad screen. I just want a high end Android tablet that’s in the same range as the iPad mini for screen size.

The real issue with Android tablets only occurs when you go beyond using it as a media consumption device. Many Android apps aren’t designed to be used on a tablet. Still all I’m doing is using YouTube, streaming services, and the web browser.

Even someone like Flossy Carter will tell you an Android tablet is better for that.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Won a Fire HD tablet during a Christmas drawing last week.
Have not even opened it and thinking about giving it to my mom because I already got the Echo Show.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine owning an android tablet
Every android app is 100% free if you know where to look, which is pretty simple in 2022.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy tab highest model in 2013ish. Only thing I did was root up to get a higher version of Google play and remove all the bloatware.

If there's any apk's I need, that require payment or subcription I get it for free.

I have 2 iPad's. For only a couple applications, and if they require payment or subscription and there's an android version I use the galaxy tab.

It's a simple option.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Paperback is ok. I have it on my mini.

It buying 14 inches put me off. A device that large might as well just be a full blown laptop not an Android tablet.
it is with the keyboard case, and dex desktop. its a chromebook dressed in one ui.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have an iPad Pro 11 inch. Got it summer 2021.

For years I would always say why would I need a tablet if I have a laptop and iPhone, thought it would be redundant Then I got the urge to purchase one last year for whatever reason.:russ: The only time I use my Macbook Pro now is if I am watching a video and I’m using the iPad to take notes. It’s the best electronic purchase I’ve made in years. :manny:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I personally like Surface tablets more than IPads. I’m thinking about getting a new one in a few months to replace my old ass pc…don’t feel like building a new one anytime soon:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Have an iPad Pro 11 inch. Got it summer 2021.

For years I would always say why would I need a tablet if I have a laptop and iPhone, thought it would be redundant Then I got the urge to purchase one last year for whatever reason.:russ: The only time I use my Macbook Pro now is if I am watching a video and I’m using the iPad to take notes. It’s the best electronic purchase I’ve made in years. :manny:

Yep, i had that same mentality for years then i got my 12.9” and just bushed the idea of owning another laptop. Touch screen and full apple keyboard make it redundant.

For real work i use my Imac