So early consensus is the PlayStation show was just ok

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm looking at other websites and everyone seems to echo the same things...

The show was decent, but not as good as the hype

First party did well, 3rd party was not that interesting and dragged on too long

God of war looks like a last gen game

X-Men excitement is real, but there's nothing to go off of but our imaginations

Kotor is an amazing development but not timetable on a release date

Real talk, since most of this won't land until 2023 I'm not even interested in a ps5 until the pro model launches

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know what your post is supposed to mean here. You have a bunch of PS4 games dropping between now and 2023 :laff:

Here's 10 next gen only games we'll be feasting on, I could name drop 25 games tho :blessed:
Top 10 upcoming Xbox Series X console exclusives not coming to the PS5
giphy.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I only care for wolverine and it better be mature. Xbox lost!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I only care for wolverine and it better be mature. Xbox lost!
That is a popular opinion and that's just a concept at this point :manny:
Cope harder, nicca
Y'all nikkaz sohh flabbergasted you over here fake confident :laff:

Let's keep it real. You already knew about horizon, you already knew God of war was coming but you didn't expect it to look like a PS4 game. Take that L, Horizon just a PS4 game as well :damn:

You knew spiderman 2 was coming, and then what else? An old Xbox game, that's your mic drop? Or is it wolverine which was just a cgi and won't be ready till 2024/25.

I'm not hearing you nikkaz talk about any other games so after the excitement goes away you gotta figure out what you're gonna play between now and then. What game(s) after you currently playing and what do you plan on playing by the end of this month? Cuz my plate is STUFFED and our future is more John blaze than two games 5yrs off :umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That is a popular opinion and that's just a concept at this point :manny:

Y'all nikkaz sohh flabbergasted you over here fake confident :laff:

Let's keep it real. You already knew about horizon, you already knew God of war was coming but you didn't expect it to look like a PS4 game. Take that L, Horizon just a PS4 game as well :damn:

You knew spiderman 2 was coming, and then what else? An old Xbox game, that's your mic drop? Or is it wolverine which was just a cgi and won't be ready till 2024/25.

I'm not hearing you nikkaz talk about any other games so after the excitement goes away you gotta figure out what you're gonna play between now and then. What game(s) after you currently playing and what do you plan on playing by the end of this month? Cuz my plate is STUFFED and our future is more John blaze than two games 5yrs off :umad:
Like I said, you better hope Halo Infinite is a 95 on Metacritic or it's gonna be lights out for all y'all xbots' posting careers

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a PS5 im just not blown away by the showcase.

Notice I didn't post in the thread...

It was def good, especially if you been missing the over the shoulder cinematic games or just super cinematic games...

nothing looked particularly fun, nor did anything seem like it was actually coming soon...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have a PS5 im just not blown away by the showcase.

Notice I didn't post in the thread...

It was def good, especially if you been missing the over the shoulder cinematic games or just super cinematic games...

Were you blown away by xbox e3? Just wondering, not even hating right now