So Drake is dating Hailey Baldwin... a 19 year old?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
19 isn't very far from being 18. Many people still consider 18 to be a young age. I mean it's only 1 year of being an adult. And this new girl is 19. That's only 2 years of being an adult. This dudes a predator.
But hey if that's the age his girls have to be to put up with his shytty music then go ahead I GUESS.
"nder most laws, young people are recognized as adults at age 18. But emerging science about brain development suggests that most people don't reach full maturity until the age 25." (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjqht2Pj4_NAhULyGMKHTg2D7sQFgghMAI&url=http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708&usg=AFQjCNF1Mv4a9NIRIlTi5Db4-04nWMfbaA&sig2=sdm6YJIKztVUAH3Uz3UtQg)

Also apparently 22-25 is the age of a fuly developed human body.

Drake is a "pedophile".
Ohh your sn is dreamchaser :heh: forget it breh carry on

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The point of the punchline is the age difference.

If you want to sit here and argue about a 30 year old dating a 19 year old isn't as weird as a 25 year old dating a 16 year old, knock yourself out. I'm talking about the rap line.

This is why nobody likes Drake or his fans. The same shyt another rapper gets clowned for, you fools will bend over backwards to rationalize why it's ok for Drake.

Fred.

You're serious, huh? :heh:

Twilight

Rookie
Daps
19 is not a grown woman, far from it.

Agreed. 19 is still very much a teenager. The brain isn't even fully functional in its decision making capabilities until age 25.

I'm a big Drake fan but IF this is true I'm gonna have to label him as a creep. Usually when older men mess with young girls like that it's a control thing and they don't know how to deal emotionally/mentally with fully grown women.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're serious, huh? :heh:
What are you talking about ? One is a minor and one is about to turn 20. fukking a 16 yo Is actually a crime in a lot places

:snoop:

How you gonna have a diss line talking about "act your age, not your girls age" and you're 30 dating a 19 year old? :stopitslime:

I don't actually care who these fools are dating, I'm solely talking about the line. It ain't hard to grasp.

Fred.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

How you gonna have a punchline talking about "act your age, not your girls age" and you're 30 dating a 19 year old? :stopitslime:

I don't actually care who these fools are dating, I'm solely talking about the line. It ain't hard to grasp.

Fred.
Man it's a punchline ! You mean you expect every rap line to be real or something ?also if this is drakes girl his line still stands , he said don't act your girls age , well drakes girl is still older Anywsy

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
what kind of fakkit ass chatty patty shyt is this thread? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

yall drake haters really fuming over this nikka that bad yall in here talkin bout he shouldn't be fukkin 19 year olds? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikkas who stay complaining about soft and feminine rappers always be some of the most gossipy bytch made nikkas around. always in another nikka business or worried about his dikk :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: