So Drake is dating Hailey Baldwin... a 19 year old?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man it's a punchline ! You mean you expect every rap line to be real or something ?also if this is drakes girl his line still stands , he said don't act your girls age , well drakes girl is still older Anywsy

:comeon:at talking about "bu bu but Drake's girl is older than Kylie, so the line is ok". So a 30 year old should act like a 19 year old?

It's a punchline that applies to Drake as much as Tyga.
How does @BocaRear, who is a Drake fan, get what I'm saying....and actually pointed it out before I even posted....but the point I'm conveying is confusing to you fools? :martin:

Fred.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:comeon:at talking about "bu bu but Drake's girl is older than Kylie, so the line is ok". So a 30 year old should act like a 19 year old?

It's a punchline that applies to Drake as much as Tyga.
How does @BocaRear, who is a Drake fan, get what I'm saying....and actually pointed it out before I even posted....but the point I'm conveying is confusing to you fools? :martin:

Fred.
Are you ever gonna stop embarrassing yourself? I low key think you're secretly in love with the nikka. Always on his dikk.

:dame:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
19 is not a grown woman, far from it.
So when I was 15 making my own money, raising my son, and living on my own I was not grown:ohhh:

Only in america is 19 not an adult:russ:

So if this 19 year old kills you in your sleep send the bytch to juvie right? :stopitslime:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Jailbait Jimmy aka Drizzy Sandusky aka Chester The Kosher Molester aka R Kikey

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Views From The Bushes Across From The Daycare aka Views From The Six Man Cell aka Views From The Ice Cream Truck aka Views From The Van Down By The River aka Views From The Confessional Booth aka If You're Reading This The Sex Wasnt Consensual aka Thank Me Later For Registering When I Moved In Next Door aka So Far Deviant aka What A Time To Be A Rapist

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what kind of fakkit ass chatty patty shyt is this thread? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

yall drake haters really fuming over this nikka that bad yall in here talkin bout he shouldn't be fukkin 19 year olds? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikkas who stay complaining about soft and feminine rappers always be some of the most gossipy bytch made nikkas around. always in another nikka business or worried about his dikk :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This thread is pathetic

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

How about we all agree that both Drake and Tyga have suspect dating choices and leave it at that.

I'm young enough to date both with no stigma attached. So I can't hate on that.

Although bytch is as basic as they come.

01-hailey-baldwin.jpg

3050C9F400000578-0-image-m-11_1453164256373.jpg

:scust:

Plus her father is the least popular Baldwin Brother.

shes got to be a deviant with a decent personality to be getting passed around like this.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how many men that are 50 knock down 18-22yr old girls off backpage!!! Hugh Hefner stay w/ a large age gap.

Men have always dated & married much younger!!!! WTF is wrong with you people!

Also drake is a rapper...hence not a 9-5 so he parties like a college kid! Drake can drink & chill all day too, lol.