So Drake is dating Hailey Baldwin... a 19 year old?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The age difference between Drake and this girl is worse than what he was clowning Tyga for.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Make a punchline out of a situation and then be the situation, brehs.

Fred.
one is 19, and the other was 16.

you really dont see the difference?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean?

He was never going to wife "Courtney, from peachtree." That fool is gonna start dating white women with no lips and begin making a getaway from the hiphip/raggaeton lane once he's bled it for all he can. He'll probably play the lead role in the Bernie Sanders' biopic at some point in his career lol

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
one is 19, and the other was 16.

you really dont see the difference?

The point of the punchline is the age difference.

If you want to sit here and argue about a 30 year old dating a 19 year old isn't as weird as a 25 year old dating a 16 year old, knock yourself out. I'm talking about the rap line.

This is why nobody likes Drake or his fans. The same shyt another rapper gets clowned for, you fools will bend over backwards to rationalize why it's ok for Drake.

Fred.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:: "you need to act your age and not your girls age"

6PM in NY

But she's 19 so :yeshrug:

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
I could care less if this bytch is 19...
Surely he ain't a deep relationship, prolly just fooling around
I'm 25 and ain't looking for the brightest person in the world or the deepest conversations... Prolly "she just wanna smoke and fukk" like his music says...

Heck, I don't have a dime compared to him, wonder if I had his kind of paper, just levels to this bytches, flying them around to meet me, fukking some super models, tv personalities, actresses, and the list goes on...

Life is just a bytch, but I still getting mine with my Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
:francis:
EARLY! :salute:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
She's 19 turning 20, legally an adult, physically developed and son is probably not dating her given the fact he's seen with a new broad every few months.

How is a 29 year old dating a legal adult comparable to a 25 year old man dating a high school sophomore?

This nikka Drake still tripping though you go from goddess Serena to this? :scust:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point of the punchline is the age difference.

If you want to sit here and argue about a 30 year old dating a 19 year old isn't as weird as a 25 year old dating a 16 year old, knock yourself out. I'm talking about the rap line.

This is why nobody likes Drake or his fans. The same shyt another rapper gets clowned for, you fools will bend over backwards to rationalize why it's ok for Drake.

Fred.
What are you talking about ? One is a minor and one is about to turn 20. fukking a 16 yo Is actually a crime in a lot places

Daps
She's 19 turning 20, legally an adult, physically developed and son is probably not dating her given the fact he's seen with a new broad every few months.

How is a 29 year old dating a legal adult comparable to a 25 year old man dating a high school sophomore?

This nikka Drake still tripping though you go from goddess Serena to this? :scust:
Bruh, tyga is 26 dating an 18 year old. Not bad at all.

Drake is damn near 30 in October and he's dating a 19 year old. She's fresh out of highschool/college. Probably wants to have fun with her friends on summer days and still be a kid somewhat.
That's next level CREEP factor.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't he say he liked his girls BBW? Didn't he diss tyga for dating someone who was young? At least the age gap between tyga and kylie is only around 8 years. Drake literally got a decade gap.
Tyga was dating a high school student and a minor . It's not all about age gaps , 33-20 is worse than 20-14 but one is a fukking crime !!!