So Cornell West is essentially a Republican Op

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you? I don't have to try to pull the wool over people's eyes like y'all. I'm never going to shy away from plainly stating what I support or don't support. I don't think he's a Russian operative, nor do I think he's in league with Republicans. You'd have to be stupid not to see how they're using his campaign, though, in the hopes that he siphons off votes in battleground states. That should just mean the Democrats gotta work harder to turn out voters.

I'm a Black American. I wouldn't talk shyt about your mother, so don't say shyt about mine. I don't like that shyt. If you got something to say, say it about me, you pathetic Trump-supporting coward.
Fukk U! bytch azz Nikka!

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Much like W.E.B. Dubois did so long ago, brother West has outlived his usefulness.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
this dude is a dikkhead. he knows that he has no business in this race besides taking votes from Kamala, and that "Brother Trump" getting elected will go against basically every position he stands for

he's just doing it to grift money :mjlol:
A friend of mine hired him for a speaking engagement years ago and said dude is a fukking dikkhead. He hates him to the core to this day. :russ:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This West slander is shameful. The Coli gets worse by the day.

Anything to suck Democrat dikk.

You are a Trump supporter, number one.

Number two, I don't hate Cornel West, but he's tarnishing his legacy by running this campaign. And I'm not saying this because I think it'll make much of a difference. I doubt he nor Jill Stein will siphon enough votes to hurt either Kamala or Trump.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From 2011:

"The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda.

A Californian corporation has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world."