So Cornell West is essentially a Republican Op

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This West slander is shameful. The Coli gets worse by the day.

Anything to suck Democrat dikk.
I know you're not talking. All your QAnon conspiracy/Obamagate posts haven't disappeared from HL or the bushes, just like @JT-Money's post where he exclaimed he didn't give a fukk about what happened to Black people under Trump and Jeff Sessions, so long as they go after H1B visas. You people are seriously something else with this fake shyt. You know damn well you don't give a shyt about Cornel West. You dudes must think we're too stupid to see through the deception.

5UzTKoa.jpeg

You have 2699 posts in this thread spreading nothing but bullshyt QAnon conspiracy and dikkriding Trump.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's obvious that all three noteworthy independent candidates (RFK, Stein, West) are all actively trying to get Trump re-elected either deliberately (RFK, Stein) or via who is running their campaign (West). It's not going to work. I don't think either candidate is going to be truly impacted by the third party candidates to be honest.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well you don't give a shyt about Cornel West.
The accusation is that he’s a useful idiot for the republicans and it’s true. Get off Trumps dikk c00n
Cornell, as far as I can tell, isn't working for Russia! That's all there is to it.

I don't care how inconvenient he is for y'alls favorite Democrat. :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Unless he is directly involved I wouldn't really blame him. The Republicans are basically doing the opposite of what Dems did to Trump in 2016.
Dems purposely made Trump stronger and it backfired, Repubs are trying to dilute Dem votes by promoting alternatives to Kamala :yeshrug:

The problem with being a liberal who bucks against the establishment Dems is you lose all access to mainstream liberal media and you become a pariah in the mainstream Democratic apparatus. We saw it with Tulsi Gabbard, TYT, Greenswald, and it almost happened to AOC and the squad before they got in line. Dems have been hating Cornell since the Obama so he probably doesn't care if they ruin his reputation at this point

In my opinion, it happened in reverse for Dr. West. He lost favored status in the mainstream, so he started bucking against the system.

Seems he was genuinely hurt by them pulling the rug out from under his feet, and he's been trying to stick it to them ever since.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cornell, as far as I can tell, isn't working for Russia! That's all there is to it.

I don't care how inconvenient he is for y'alls favorite Democrat. :yeshrug:
Find the post where I said he was working for Russia. I'm only pointing out how full of shyt you are, how you don’t actually care about Cornel West beyond trying to exploit his campaign, and how you have no room to chastise anyone given your history of openly supporting far-right racist extremism and QAnon conspiracy theories.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Find the post where I said he was working for Russia. I'm only pointing out how full of shyt you are, how you don’t actually care about Cornel West beyond trying to exploit his campaign, and how you have no room to chastise anyone given your history of openly supporting far-right racist extremism and QAnon conspiracy theories.
I wouldn't give a single minute looking through your posts. I am only pointing out how full of shyt this thread is. The title is literally about Cornell being a Russian op. I strongly disagree.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you're not talking. All your QAnon conspiracy/Obamagate posts haven't disappeared from HL or the bushes, just like @JT-Money's post where he exclaimed he didn't give a fukk about what happened to Black people under Trump and Jeff Sessions, so long as they go after H1B visas. You people are seriously something else with this fake shyt. You know damn well you don't give a shyt about Cornel West. You dudes must think we're too stupid to see through the deception.

5UzTKoa.jpeg

You have 2699 posts in this thread spreading nothing but bullshyt QAnon conspiracy and dikkriding Trump.
My posts about your fat momma still up Tether.
:umad:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wouldn't give a single minute looking through your posts. I am only pointing out how full of shyt this thread is. The title is literally about Cornell being a Russian op. I strongly disagree.
Why would you? I don't have to try to pull the wool over people's eyes like y'all. I'm never going to shy away from plainly stating what I support or don't support. I don't think he's a Russian operative, nor do I think he's in league with Republicans. You'd have to be stupid not to see how they're using his campaign, though, in the hopes that he siphons off votes in battleground states. That should just mean the Democrats gotta work harder to turn out voters.

My posts about your fat momma still up Tether.
:umad:
I'm a Black American. I wouldn't talk shyt about your mother, so don't say shyt about mine. I don't like that shyt. If you got something to say, say it about me, you pathetic Trump-supporting coward.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he's a Russian operative,
Glad we agree.
nor do I think he's in league with Republicans.
Glad we agree again.
You'd have to be stupid not to see how they're using his campaign, though, in the hopes that he siphons off votes in battleground states.
Of course Republicans want West to take Biden votes. The same way Democrats want RFK Jr. to siphon off Trump votes in battleground states. Is anyone surprised politics are happening during a political season?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Glad we agree.

Glad we agree again.

Of course Republicans want West to take Biden votes. The same way Democrats want RFK Jr. to siphon off Trump votes in battleground states. Is anyone surprised politics are happening during a political season?
The only difference here is how Republicans are taking an active role in propping up his campaign. I don't think the same could be said wrt RKF Jr.