So china is making cars that are affordable and our government doesnt care?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like I said,I'll gladly park a cheat Chinese EV next to my Ford Mustang in my garage.

Chinese products have been sitting in our houses for decades.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its kinda crazy to think, America spent trillions on Iraq and Afghanistan and funding Ukraine & Israel....lost decades of war.

The whole time China was just building and investing, no wars. no bullshyt. no money laundering. no jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case, (just Hawaiian shirts hanging with little Chase)

We've got to demand more from US leadership, they fukkin us over for real.

:francis:
That was also the time when their entire government were Engineers and STEM:
the-future-is-bright-my-engineering-fellows-just-look-at-v0-8f0dxpcpwqmc1.png

the-future-is-bright-my-engineering-fellows-just-look-at-v0-505gk1spwqmc1.png

Their President was also an Engineer.

Set them up wonderfully.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Like I said,I'll gladly park a cheat Chinese EV next to my Ford Mustang in my garage.

Chinese products have been sitting in our houses for decades.
That's where it's gonna stay after that shyt falls apart. Lol. I suggest yall research the quality of them shyts before championing it. They are not built with high quality materials. There people who had their car rust out within months of having it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's where it's gonna stay after that shyt falls apart. Lol. I suggest yall research the quality of them shyts before championing it. They are not built with high quality materials. There people who had their car rust out within months of having it.
Chinese engineers have been sharp.

No different than many other countries', that includes our own. There are thousands of engineering failure videos and stories around the internet to share.

A lot of outright disasters when we look in the mirror.

We got entire cities like New Orleans, Venice, etc. targets of engineering disasters.

Source: I'm an engineer.

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
If you drive a Volvo from the past 5 or so years or a Polestar, you’re driving a Chinese car. Any small Buick, Chinese. The most I would spend on a Chinese product is probably $10k for a CFMoto ATV….they are pretty good. Much as I hate to admit it, they are improving fast and will kill our car market if allowed in en masse. They are already building factories here (polestar) and in Mexico to avoid tariffs.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka I don't care if ur an engineer. This has been an issue in China and u can research it. Cutting corners.
Every country has engineering problems, that's what comes with the field and playing with numbers in highly advanced, intricate ways and when most calculations are estimates, not discrete hard counts.

Not even getting into the ones over the last decade.

We're not even getting into Europe's yet.

Not even getting into Boeing's recent failures (and they've had many before that).

To further complicate the problem, modern engineering is full of short deadlines and limited funds to cut expenses. If you're worried about "cut corners" then you shouldn't feel safe about American engineering either, because...yeah...

You can research it.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its kinda crazy to think, America spent trillions on Iraq and Afghanistan and funding Ukraine & Israel....lost decades of war.

The whole time China was just building and investing, no wars. no bullshyt. no money laundering. no jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case, (just Hawaiian shirts hanging with little Chase)
images

China’, more Chinese aim for US via risky Darien Gap​

In 2023, Chinese migrants become the largest group outside the Americas to cross the treacherous region to reach the US.​

Why we want to go to the United States’​

During a two-day visit in Necocli, Al Jazeera observed dozens of Chinese migrants preparing for the journey, including engineers, teachers and computer programmers.

Waiting on the beach to leave on a boat to Panama with a friend, Wu Xiaohua, 42, said he opted to take one of those quicker journeys because he is eager to arrive in the US and start work as soon as possible. Originally from Hunan province, Xiaohua moved to Shanghai to work as a taxi driver, but since the pandemic, life has been a struggle.

“There are major problems in our country’s economy,” he said. ‘We have no choice but to survive. That’s why we want to go to the United States.”

“Our requirements are very simple: We can afford medical treatment, have a place to live, our children can afford to go to school and our family can be safe.”

One migrant, Huang, who asked to share only her surname, said she left Beijing two months ago after China’s strict COVID-19 lockdowns ended her employment as a masseuse, leaving her barely able to survive day to day.

“I sold everything that I had,” Huang said. “We were treated like caged animals.”

Chinese migrants are led in a group to begin the trek [Peter Yeung/Al Jazeera]The huge spike in Chinese people making the journey across the Darien – a journey now so popular it is known in Mandarin as “zouxian”, or walking the line — has been driven by the Chinese government’s COVID-19 lockdowns, increasingly rigid rule and the recent flatlining of China’s once-imperious economy.
“It’s down to political and economic uncertainties,” said Min Zhou, a professor of sociology and Asian-American studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. “There has been a downturn in the Chinese economy. People have become unemployed, and there’s discontentment about the government’s tight policies.”

Ai Weiwei, a dissident artist and activist who fled China in 2015 due to repression, told Al Jazeera that the phenomenon is a sign of declining trust in the government.

“Normally in China, ordinary people are very reluctant to leave their homes,” he said. “This phenomenon of people going through the agony of climbing through the rainforest, dragging their children with them, is the first of its kind to be seen.”

I swear y’all push so much Chinese bullshyt on here Xi should give Yall a job. :dead: