So can we all agree that the PS5 has had the best first year launch?

Daps
Yea, having lived through those consoles in my formative years, I get it but we were also blessed to have experienced that.

But we also experienced 2 major shifts that were catalyst for that. The shift from 2d>3d and carts to cds.

I honestly think we’ll only get that feeling again with something that fundamentally changes how we interact with or consume games.
It will be this generation as developers learn how to take advantage of these systems more and more. We are going from the very slow HDD and weak cpus like the tablet level jaguar to the SSD and the PS5's much better CPU. We already know about the graphics. A studio like Santa Monica could have gave us that groundbreaking experience but we will have to wait at least 3 years from 2022 if we are lucky (probably 2026-2027+ at the earliest realistically). Hopefully we start seeing some games really pushing the PS5 beginning late 2022/2023. Rift Apart is a good start considering they made it in 2 years and didn't know the finals specs of the PS5. They made the game w/out even having a PS5 dev kit and what they thought the ps5 might do. Spiderman 2 will be a level above Rift Apart if it's PS5 exclusive now they have had the dev kits, made a ps5 exclusive, and can take their time making the game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
weren't you the guy celebrating an enhanced Tetris ps4 port coming to Series X at launch?

dont get me wrong, I like the game, but you lookin like a hypocrite with all this new ideas shyt.
First off you acting like Tetris is a series exclusive when it's an Xbox game overall. I like Tetris, I didn't ever say that's all a nikka needs tho :ufdup: So I don't look like a hypocrite, you look desperate tho with all these reaches. We all know I'm da champ so chillax :mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E4wOT9BVIAAh704

If a new Tsushima stand alone, BB remaster, and HFW come out this year its an absolute wrap