So Blizzard got booed off the stage at their own event...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Now I really shouldn't care about this because I ain't bout Diablo like that. But after reading people saying that hardcore PC gamers show up to this event, and Blizzard knows this, why would you shyt on them like that? But I still shouldn't care about that because I don't care about PC gaming either. But what did bother me was how Blizzard dudes just responded to the booing while out there being booed.

2:40

:mjlol: come on. A lot of people were just saying, why announce this here of all places. Nintendo out here like, I guess we can both share the heat now, eh blizzard? :mjgrin:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The fans did this to themselves. They've been expecting Diablo 4 for a while trying to decrypt Blizzard's social media posts like a conspiracy theorist. I remember seeing on post in Reddit where the logo for the Diable event had 4 dots and they started stirring themselves saying it was a small hint to D4.

Blizzard came out before the event and said D4 wasnt going to be announced.

and when it wasnt announced they lost their shyt.

Its a pretty childish tantrum.

How you gonna put expectations on someone else that hasn't said anything and then get mad when they dont say what you wanted?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
he got booed, not "booed off stage"

that being said, it is pretty childish, and entitled, to react like this. if you want to play Diablo on your PC, go play Diablo 3. this is something else

I mean, fukk em
The fans are the reason they are as big as they are
If I pay to come there I’m letting them know how i feel

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Good, I’m glad to see this. Blizzard needs to be dropped down a few pegs. They sit around, fukk up classic series (Diablo 3 was horrible), and expect to continue printing money.

I’ve never liked Blizzard (except for maybe Warcraft and Diablo 2 when I was younger). They are the epitome of everything I dislike about PC gaming.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Good, I’m glad to see this. Blizzard needs to be dropped down a few pegs. They sit around, fukk up classic series (Diablo 3 was horrible), and expect to continue printing money.

I’ve never liked Blizzard (except for maybe Warcraft and Diablo 2 when I was younger). They are the epitome of everything I dislike about PC gaming.

Agreed, though I still like blizzard but they do need to put WoW on consoles and stop fukking around with Overwatch and actually do something interesting with it.

At the end of the day, these nerdy ass cacs did it to themselves tho :yeshrug: