So @Billy Ocean really went into hiding?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No, you got wrong.

I already acknowledged ol boy was a "so called" c00n right in this thread. That's what made Billy ducking and hiding look so bad. A fukking "so called" c00n is at your door taunting you in your safe space. Billy was supposed to hurt that man. Not only was he supposed to hurt that man, Billy was supposed to fulfill all that e thugging we saw for years on The Coli and give all of us a show. We were supposed to see video footage of Billy beating jelly beans out of that "so called" c00n like a piñata. We were supposed to cheer and congratulate Billy as the so called c00n lay in a pool of blood spitting out his teeth. Billy would have gotten arrested for assault and attempted murder and we as a Coli community would have created a gofundme for his bail and lawyer fees. If Ruger would have proceeded with the charges we would have pushed for the mods to ban him for being a snitch on top of being a c00n while Billy would have walked into the sunset, a hero who really went there for the cause.

But that never happened...Instead the super E thug went ghost after getting his ho card pulled from a so called c00n. You said we gotta get some standards and some sense of nuance but Billy was supposed to be 80's Mike Tyson and we watched him duck and hide from Jesse Lee Peterson. How are we supposed to react after watching Jesse Lee Peterson make 80's Mike Tyson look like a big p*ssy?
Again, no standards or nuance. Because my whole point in all of this for you, and all the others who were trumpeting this story, is that 99% of it didn't happen. :manny:
Guy took a picture in front of the building, cool. From what I read, there was a video, I never saw it. But from the picture or video, was there any evidence of there being 9-12 more guys with him? Any evidence of anything other than him doing anything but being at the building at one point and taking a article pic and video? There was not.
He said they hung around that neighborhood, 10ish guys deep, for like 10 hours. C'mon now. :comeon:
He said they all had guns and knives, then later said Billy called the cops on them, and they rolled up on them, but nothing came of it. In New York. C'mon now. :usure:
Again, not standing up for Billy, but lots of people in that thread, in the tldr/recap/cliffs notes, told people the exact same story Ruger spat out, when it was very obviously made up, again, just because y'all hate Billy. Ruger been a known liar on here for years, but people are taking him at his word on this because they hate Billy.
That is the nuance I'm saying is lacking. Billy got himself out the paint, because he ducked out of a thread made by someone telling ducktales, and he won't be able to recover from that (unless he is in prison lol). But dude is full of shyt, he's been exposed as a liar and most likely a "cac/c00n," and he shouldn't be celebrated, that's all I'm saying. :hubie:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Again, no standards or nuance. Because my whole point in all of this for you, and all the others who were trumpeting this story, is that 99% of it didn't happen. :manny:
Guy took a picture in front of the building, cool. From what I read, there was a video, I never saw it. But from the picture or video, was there any evidence of there being 9-12 more guys with him? Any evidence of anything other than him doing anything but being at the building at one point and taking a article pic and video? There was not.
He said they hung around that neighborhood, 10ish guys deep, for like 10 hours. C'mon now. :comeon:
He said they all had guns and knives, then later said Billy called the cops on them, and they rolled up on them, but nothing came of it. In New York. C'mon now. :usure:
Again, not standing up for Billy, but lots of people in that thread, in the tldr/recap/cliffs notes, told people the exact same story Ruger spat out, when it was very obviously made up, again, just because y'all hate Billy. Ruger been a known liar on here for years, but people are taking him at his word on this because they hate Billy.
That is the nuance I'm saying is lacking. Billy got himself out the paint, because he ducked out of a thread made by someone telling ducktales, and he won't be able to recover from that (unless he is in prison lol). But dude is full of shyt, he's been exposed as a liar and most likely a "cac/c00n," and he shouldn't be celebrated, that's all I'm saying. :hubie:
:stopitslime:

Dude, you didn't read anything I wrote. Ain't nobody celebrating the c00n. What part of 'Billy was supposed to be a hero' did u not understand?

Yes, there was a video. U didnt see it. I did. Doesn't matter if the c00n was a liar, Billy was supposed to make a response video telling ol boy to bring his b1tch ass on over to get beat bloody. Doesn't matter if some of us hated Billy....Billy was the favorite, the c00n was the underdog and Billy gave us an upset by letting the underdog win. It was like watching Jesse Lee Peterson having Mike Tyson scared to come out of the dressing room to go in the ring and fight. If the c00ns video was taken days prior and he was fronting, if the dude was lying about having goons..None of that matters cuz Billy was supposed to make a video saying he's in front of his building and to pull up just to save face. Billy was supposed to make a video in front of his building talking crazy shyt about what he's gonna do to the c00n if he comes back. Billy did the exact opposite instead, didnt make a response video and never returned back to the coli. Billy put himself in this situation to where we are mocking him for being a coward. What makes it 10 x worse is that Billy went out like a sucker to a lying "so called" c00n. The mouse had the cat running scared and you are acting like we aren't supposed to acknowledge that the cat is supposed to squash the mouse not run from the mouse.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:stopitslime:

Dude, you didn't read anything I wrote. Ain't nobody celebrating the c00n. What part of 'Billy was supposed to be a hero' did u not understand?

Yes, there was a video. U didnt see it. I did. Doesn't matter if the c00n was a liar, Billy was supposed to make a response video telling ol boy to bring his b1tch ass on over to get beat bloody. Doesn't matter if some of us hated Billy....Billy was the favorite, the c00n was the underdog and Billy gave us an upset by letting the underdog win. It was like watching Jesse Lee Peterson having Mike Tyson scared to come out of the dressing room to go in the ring and fight. If the c00ns video was taken days prior and he was fronting, if the dude was lying about having goons..None of that matters cuz Billy was supposed to make a video saying he's in front of his building and to pull up just to save face. Billy was supposed to make a video in front of his building talking crazy shyt about what he's gonna do to the c00n if he comes back. Billy did the exact opposite instead, didnt make a response video and never returned back to the coli. Billy put himself in this situation to where we are mocking him for being a coward. What makes it 10 x worse is that Billy went out like a sucker to a lying "so called" c00n. The mouse had the cat running scared and you are acting like we aren't supposed to acknowledge that the cat is supposed to squash the mouse not run from the mouse.
I read, and acknowledged everything you said, and again, none of it was my point. I'm referring to the people whom took the guy (known for lying) at his word, and repeated his story to others as he told it, because they hate Billy.

You keep harping on, "Billy was supposed to this and that," and I'm not sure why, as I said long ago, yeah he went out sad. That's established, inarguable, and beside my point. And I don't know why you keep bringing up Jesse Lee Peterson and Mike, that's just kind of strange

Without going back through the thread, I don't remember pretty much anybody questioning the glaring holes in the story, or the history of the storyteller. And yes, there were people celebrating him, which is sad.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Without going back through the thread, I don't remember pretty much anybody questioning the glaring holes in the story, or the history of the storyteller. And yes, there were people celebrating him, which is sad.

Your issue is people celebrating the lying c00n because they hate Billy. Dude, this is The Coli were if a poster hates someone, they will dap and co sign anyone who is opposing the person they hate, even if the opposer has a suspect posting history. It can be a troll, tranny chaser, c00n, I can even bare witness to a white poster with a subtle racist history getting daps from a Black poster all because they were verbally attacking another Black poster the person dapping them up didn't like. Just totally off code. After witnessing something like that, I make the :heh: face hearing you say The Coli gotta get some standards.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:mjcry:I miss the homie Billy, Breh. But I'm not surprised. Motherfukkers would dikk ride David Duke if he had an account here and shyttied on the Guyanese Grand Puba

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a2e4asH.gif

I wish a Coli weirdo would
pull up on me.

UKVu0t8.gif

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Your issue is people celebrating the lying c00n because they hate Billy. Dude, this is The Coli were if a poster hates someone, they will dap and co sign anyone who is opposing the person they hate, even if the opposer has a suspect posting history. It can be a troll, tranny chaser, c00n, I can even bare witness to a white poster with a subtle racist history getting daps from a Black poster all because they were verbally attacking another Black poster the person dapping them up didn't like. Just totally off code. After witnessing something like that, I make the :heh: face hearing you say The Coli gotta get some standards.
Lol you listed all the reasons we need standards then laughed at me for saying it. That's why I'm glad we have kept it respectful, because we don't actually disagree on it, I just wish more focus was put on the either cac in digital blackface or "c00n" that made the thread. But like you said, this is The Coli :blessed:

Last edited:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
:mjcry:I miss the homie Billy, Breh. But I'm not surprised. Motherfukkers would dikk ride David Duke if he had an account here and shyttied on the Guyanese Grand Puba
This shyt is just sad, have you no shame :mjlol:

You know we know you’re Billy , right :russ:

These tethers so used to wearing masks like we can’t see them for them. :scust:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
this is The Coli were if a poster hates someone, they will dap, Rep, and co sign anyone who is opposing the person they hate, even if the opposer has a suspect posting history

Fixed, and you are not lying about that. :pachaha:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" principle :jordanfacepalm:

I can even bare witness to a white poster with a subtle racist history getting daps from a Black poster all because they were verbally attacking another Black poster the person dapping them up didn't like

Who are those two characters? :mjpls: :mjpls: