So @Billy Ocean really went into hiding?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You won't believe how full of shyt that cac is.

He is also kind of slow.
@Billy Ocean you can post a thread where i got exposed for clearly trolling, but it doesnt change the fact that you’re the product of a bottom dwelling bytch and a fake tough guy. You call everyone who exposes you a cac. But yet ducks from ban bets like the bytch you are.

You’re also a mentally ill mouth breather with the IQ of my shoe size (14).

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
People are really pulling up to other people's houses in real life because of message board beef? :dwillhuh:
Yup craziness. The first one I can remember I think was some dude on here from New York pulling up to the projects and posing with a BB gun. It's never that serious I get into an argument nowadays and I just ignore the younger me would roast the fukk outta that person but shyt gets old.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
tumblr_nfxbv41TwE1sx2peuo6_250.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Billy Ocean invited multiple people to his house/area to fight. I don’t understand why the other poster got bushed for accepting his offfer.
That's not why that poster got bushed. He was bushed because he was essentially other posters a word I will not say, but you know what I'm referring to.

After he got unbushed, he started wilding out again in another thread.

It was obvious that something was wrong with him mentally and Billy tested the wrong one that ended up calling his bluff.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:patrice:

But the poster who actually came to his building was a 'so called' c00n. Why didn't your homie Billy check him in real life when he was right at his home? Lets be real, Billy was supposed to beat dude bloody for coming to his residence because that's disrespect as is but instead , when the 'so called' c00n was at his door and told him to bring his b1tch ass outside, Billy folded, he never came outside and disappeared from this site from embarrassment. That was one of the biggest exposals in Coli history yet you still think his years of e thugging had any merit over being an oversized p*ssy in real life?.
Very astute observation and asking the pertinent questions :ehh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He’s one of the best posters on this site that always keeps his feet on these c00ns and cacs in digital blackface neck and kept them in check. If you didn’t like him you probably are on some racist or c00n shyt and he called you on it. :ufdup:
You would be the one in here defending him :mjlol:

That poster was literally on this site calling posters a word I will again not say, yet Billy punked out when dude tried to spin the block on him.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yup craziness. The first one I can remember I think was some dude on here from New York pulling up to the projects and posing with a BB gun. It's never that serious I get into an argument nowadays and I just ignore the younger me would roast the fukk outta that person but shyt gets old.

What would you do if Luken escapes from prison and pulls up at your crib wearing the "Roach Stompers 1200s"? :mjgrin: :lolbron: