So apparently cacs are already losing their shyt over Idris Elba possibly being the next James Bond

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You know what, even tho it's not the norm of the character, I have no issues with it. I'm s huge bond fan myself and I think it's a good idea. He is British already and is an established actor yet not a huge star, I believe. Might change things up a bit, and I think he'll do great. As long as they don't stereotype the entire movie because he's black. Keep the same bond formula and recipe, he'll handle the acting.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
SMH man. you know what im sick of this bullshyt. death to racist cacs and death to america. THATS RIGHT!!!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I hope some Hollywood exec starts trolling the hell out of these insecure white lames by casting brothers left and right.

Bond has been white for the last what? 6 decades. :mjcry: A brother steps up and these insecure lames start crying like the semi-females they are:wow:Sad.

Trollllllll Tide! :mjlol:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
I'd really like to see him playing james bond and think he could actually kill it and make people shut the fukk up. Its not like daniel craig is anything special

I also didn't care at all about exodus, didn't see the fuss over that movie

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
if he was brought back to life as stringer and he decided to become a double agent i might actually watch a bond movie

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
fukk em, let em be mad.

Anyways if he is cast, black people better go out and support the film. If not:ufdup:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think bond ought to be a social commentary about modern Britain , Indeed Bonds evil nemisis ought to look like this.

images

An evil evil ugly white midget

Have some respect, Eric the actor died recently.

RIP