So apparently cacs are already losing their shyt over Idris Elba possibly being the next James Bond

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Meh, why would I as a Black person want to be cast as a traditionally white person? I wouldn't even be interested if I were an actress. I'd rather create a Black character a la Shaft that has its own Black identity but then again Black men and their neverending desire to be in white circles is something I don't understand.
stop posting here u cac

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I wouldnt wish this shyt on a brother, the cacs wont see the film if his cast plain and simple and it will be a flop. fukk James Bond and fukk these stupid cacs, Elba should take on other better projects.

We'll see.
Exactly @concise
I feel honestly a black james bond would be such a change to most people curiosity will arise.
Not to mention, Sony telling people not to hire Denzel for hero roles because "people don't go see black hero movies." I feel black people would go see this one, I've never been interested in a Bond movie and heck I'd go see this. :heh:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Short story anyone could be bond. It's an agent name. His real identity is wiped clean. You think 50 years of bonds have all been the same person? Thats asinine he could be mexican, Chinese, black, even a girl (actually she might not get the same rank but look at moneypenny when she was in the field.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Me: Criminal behaviour just sucks, remember that European guy who locked his daughter up in his basement and had, what was it 5 kids with her....killed a few of the kids too. What kind of a person does that :why: I suppose you could call that white on white crime :snoop:

Them: maybe if you stopped having children out of wedlock your community wouldn't be so horrible

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt wish this shyt on a brother, the cacs wont see the film if his cast plain and simple and it will be a flop. fukk James Bond and fukk these stupid cacs, Elba should take on other better projects.

then they will hang it over his head

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
with the way he acts and speaks he's closer to the cac james bond character than most of the other actors.

it's just that he's black.

Even though , I'd rather see him play a black character and not a white character.

fukked up that devils have played historically black characters but they think their doing sometihng by adding a black dude to a fake British Character -------------- I bet he ends up being some grimy corrupt james bond.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There will be revolution if there's a black Rocky movie.

James Bond is a glorified hitman\guard dog for British cacs. I don't want to see a black man in that role

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Every black women in America age 16-75 will prevent that from happening.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The guy who uploaded the OP video is a hardcore c00n btw

"That black dude AKA philko is a douche bag. Always talking shyt about black ppl. He thinks the Russian are laughing with him but there laughing at his black ass. He fukkin disgust me. Stay in Russia cuz we don't want u back in America"

"lmao he's such a loser haha it's sad because he hates himself so much"

"True, he's on some Uncle Tom shyt. Moved all the way to Russia to step & fetch. Just like Eddie said, the dude is selling untrue stereotypes as "authentic black american culture."

"That african American guy I'm not agreeing for what he is doing. There should be no reason for spreading racial ignorance in Russia. he seems like a cool guy but for what he's doing is subtracting the image of the Afro-American afro descendants worldwide, this example is never needed in this world."

"Philocko is a pathetic soulless uncle tom!! You have the audacity to stand
in front of the camera and tell the world that it’s NORMAL in Russia for
them to refer to you and your people as a ******. Instead of teaching slang
you could have easily used the opportunity to enlighten the ignorance
you’re surrounded by! You’ll see what happens when you get caught in a dark
alley by one of the many Russian hate groups out there! *You made a very
big mistake when you said “I’m making black people look rel bad” An idiot
like you can only make YOURSELF look bad! "

Is OP subscribed to Philiko? The guy is an extreme loser. Wouldn't be surprised if he posted on the coli.

Philko is homosexual and homos are always used as agents against black people because they see themselves as their own race
photo.jpg