So apparently cacs are already losing their shyt over Idris Elba possibly being the next James Bond

Daps
Meh, why would I as a Black person want to be cast as a traditionally white person? I wouldn't even be interested if I were an actress. I'd rather create a Black character a la Shaft that has its own Black identity but then again Black men and their neverending desire to be in white circles is something I don't understand.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy who uploaded the OP video is a hardcore c00n btw

"That black dude AKA philko is a douche bag. Always talking shyt about black ppl. He thinks the Russian are laughing with him but there laughing at his black ass. He fukkin disgust me. Stay in Russia cuz we don't want u back in America"

"lmao he's such a loser haha it's sad because he hates himself so much"

"True, he's on some Uncle Tom shyt. Moved all the way to Russia to step & fetch. Just like Eddie said, the dude is selling untrue stereotypes as "authentic black american culture."

"That african American guy I'm not agreeing for what he is doing. There should be no reason for spreading racial ignorance in Russia. he seems like a cool guy but for what he's doing is subtracting the image of the Afro-American afro descendants worldwide, this example is never needed in this world."

"Philocko is a pathetic soulless uncle tom!! You have the audacity to stand
in front of the camera and tell the world that it’s NORMAL in Russia for
them to refer to you and your people as a ******. Instead of teaching slang
you could have easily used the opportunity to enlighten the ignorance
you’re surrounded by! You’ll see what happens when you get caught in a dark
alley by one of the many Russian hate groups out there! *You made a very
big mistake when you said “I’m making black people look rel bad” An idiot
like you can only make YOURSELF look bad! "

Is OP subscribed to Philiko? The guy is an extreme loser. Wouldn't be surprised if he posted on the coli.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:lupe:

Them: Idris Elba as James Bond is just wrong :mindblown:
Me: It's not about colour right? I'm sure they just got the best person for the job :youngsabo:
Them: But it's JAMES BOND, he's supposed to be white.....:why:
Me: Then what about ancient Egyptians, they're supposed to be African, doesn't stop hollywood from hiring white actors :sas1: what are you trying to say :mjpls:

Them: what about black on black crime?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
The guy who uploaded the OP video is a hardcore c00n btw

"That black dude AKA philko is a douche bag. Always talking shyt about black ppl. He thinks the Russian are laughing with him but there laughing at his black ass. He fukkin disgust me. Stay in Russia cuz we don't want u back in America"

"lmao he's such a loser haha it's sad because he hates himself so much"

"True, he's on some Uncle Tom shyt. Moved all the way to Russia to step & fetch. Just like Eddie said, the dude is selling untrue stereotypes as "authentic black american culture."

"That african American guy I'm not agreeing for what he is doing. There should be no reason for spreading racial ignorance in Russia. he seems like a cool guy but for what he's doing is subtracting the image of the Afro-American afro descendants worldwide, this example is never needed in this world."

"Philocko is a pathetic soulless uncle tom!! You have the audacity to stand
in front of the camera and tell the world that it’s NORMAL in Russia for
them to refer to you and your people as a ******. Instead of teaching slang
you could have easily used the opportunity to enlighten the ignorance
you’re surrounded by! You’ll see what happens when you get caught in a dark
alley by one of the many Russian hate groups out there! *You made a very
big mistake when you said “I’m making black people look rel bad” An idiot
like you can only make YOURSELF look bad! "

Is OP subscribed to Philiko? The guy is an extreme loser. Wouldn't be surprised if he posted on the coli.

I Don't know what the channel is, I just saw the title.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt wish this shyt on a brother, the cacs wont see the film if his cast plain and simple and it will be a flop. fukk James Bond and fukk these stupid cacs, Elba should take on other better projects.
cacs will watch just like cacs voted for obama. controversy sales.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Them: what about black on black crime?

Me: Criminal behaviour just sucks, remember that European guy who locked his daughter up in his basement and had, what was it 5 kids with her....killed a few of the kids too. What kind of a person does that :why: I suppose you could call that white on white crime :snoop:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this decision, providing he is Gay and we see him sucking lots of cock in between bouts of killing various evil types. 'M' ought to be a post op transexual dealing with 'her' decision to cut 'her' bits off in between mothering bond,there is much soul searching as she comes to terms with her inner woman.

I think bond ought to be a social commentary about modern Britain , Indeed Bonds evil nemisis ought to look like this.

images

An evil evil ugly white midget ,who happens to a be a far right conservative MP, who wants to build a wall around southern england to stop people from other countries coming her for a better life and enriching our diverse multicultural society.Bond is tasked with blowing up the wall using explosives with no environmental impact. He then has to give chase on his cycle to try to catch the evil ugly white midget in his motorised wheel chair. The film ends with bond being fukked up his black ass,by his love interest , a quadruple amputee (who lost his limbs in afghanistan) who uses a powered sex swing to sodomize Bond ,with God save the queen playing.

screamer_sex_swing_5_zps187c9ba2.jpg

I have not had a reply from sony yet for my pitch.