Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it aint the movie industry...
its real life now.

the monetization of sex is normal for everyday women...
its just not obvious to super square dudes
maybe its normal in more ratchet circles. none of the people i know are like that though.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Where are those group of hoes that go on peoples OF, video screen shot their shyt and then post them online for free.

Coli detectives, find hers. Do it for the culture.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
paulie-gaulti-sopranos.gif

waiting for the nudes

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
maybe its normal in more ratchet circles. none of the people i know are like that though.
That's the thing tho. It's not just "ratchet" circles.

Women at my job have open discussions about joining OF.

Hell I was just talking to a coworker about the effect this stuff will have on the children of these women.

She's convinced that so many children will have mothers as sex workers they will no longer get made fun of for it due to so many other children having moms doing the same thing.

I totally disagree with that.

I'm not saying that every girl you see outside is a sex worker, but this has probably been the most accepted that it's ever been and it's alot more common.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you think thats crazy look up ice cubes daughter from the movie "are we there yet"
movie industry is wild.
Her?

She currently works as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). Her job includes planning, evaluating, and implementing language therapy for children and adults.

She's living her life and looks happy. What are we supposed to be seeing?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol over this cheap looking ho???

for her type that’s probably a compliment :heh:

I’m go even further and say she’s not even that attractive in the face but she’s always kept her body tight and doesn’t mind showing it off obviously lol

she still has sex appeal tho…I’ll give her that

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
know an Italian girl who looks and sounds a lot like Adriana lol but she's from LA

but Drea De Mattero, has been a struggling actress for awhile, and aside from minor parts in Sons of Anarchy, hasn't done much.

Sopranos ended 15 years ago, even residuals, probably provide a lot, has to be at least 100k a year, but that isn't much depending on where you live, and dependents