So Adrianna really was a whore.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Side note: If any cast from a highly acclaimed TV series has ran the fame they got from the show they were on into the ground, it's the cast of The Sopranos. :dead:

They have all been playing extensions of their characters from The Sopranos for the last 16 years.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Side note: If any cast from a highly acclaimed TV series has ran the fame they got from the show they were on into the ground, it's the cast of The Sopranos. :dead:

They have all been playing extensions of their characters from The Sopranos for the last 16 years.

Yup.

I would’ve been on my agent about getting me more gigs in Season 2. Only one to sorta break out of that shyt was Jamie Lynn when she was on Entourage. Her role kinda had range but they still referenced her as Meadow (aka Maedo LOL) a few times

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Nah she was best looking regular cast woman until Meadow got older and slimmed up. But Adrianna was supposed to have that overly made up look of Jersey hoes. Sopranos really had just “okay” women. Best one was the Godfathers wife in Italy.
FBI agent

maxresdefault.jpg

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
over this cheap looking ho???

for her type that’s probably a compliment :heh:

I’m go even further and say she’s not even that attractive in the face but she’s always kept her body tight and doesn’t mind showing it off obviously lol
tenor.gif

She the best character on the whole show and a lovely person overall, and that's final. Are we clear? :mad: 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♂️

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
That's the thing tho. It's not just "ratchet" circles.

Women at my job have open discussions about joining OF.

Hell I was just talking to a coworker about the effect this stuff will have on the children of these women.

She's convinced that so many children will have mothers as sex workers they will no longer get made fun of for it due to so many other children having moms doing the same thing.

I totally disagree with that.

I'm not saying that every girl you see outside is a sex worker, but this has probably been the most accepted that it's ever been and it's alot more common.

It’s society’s fault. I had this conversation come up with the female coworkers I’m chill with like that. They’re considering it, and they’re college educated with engineering degrees. They’re attitudes are close to being at fukk it. Cost of living, life in general, advancing in their careers and having to deal with the old guys above them who just want to see their t*ts. I get it.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yup.

I would’ve been on my agent about getting me more gigs in Season 2. Only one to sorta break out of that shyt was Jamie Lynn when she was on Entourage. Her role kinda had range but they still referenced her as Meadow (aka Maedo LOL) a few times
I'll give some credit to Edie Falco too.

But I know Michael Imperioli was thinking he'd be in some good shyt after Sopranos.

Then he starred in this:
shyt even in this poster he looks like Christopher Moltisanti. A wise guy with his hands up :dead:
MV5BNGQzZTNmOTItNWRlYy00MWY0LWE4OTctN2NjMmIxOGIxZGFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Don't know anything about her personal life but recall her character linking up Christopher and Massive Genius played by Bokeem Woodbine in an episode concerning generational wealth and music royalties.

A Hit Is a Hit​

Sopranos - "Reparations" - Jerry Adler x Bokeem Woodbine x James Gandolfini x Michael Imperioli​