So according to SCIENCE this is what Moses may have looked like

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

#1: That article talks about people from the middle east/west asia who replaced the original inhabitants of Europe. That's why they were darker, before they too had time to respond to selective pressures. But in terms of skin color they're not "black".

"The Neolithic inhabitants were descended from populations originating in Anatolia (modern Turkey) that moved to Iberia before heading north.
They reached Britain in about 4,000BC."

#2: That reconstruction in the picture is specifically "Whitehawk Woman". The artist's rendition isn't even based on her DNA, it's based on the assumption that her people originated from somewhere closer to the Middle East:

"While DNA could not be retrieved from Whitehawk Woman, the ‘Cheddar Man’ team advised that she would probably have had dark skin of a southern Mediterranean/Near Eastern/North African colour, brown hair and brown eyes. This is based on the genetic analysis of ancient individuals dating to the Neolithic from around Europe as well as from Britain specifically."

#3: As humanity originated in Africa, everyone had dark skin at some point if you go back far enough. They would would have lost pigmentation slowly, over thousands of years, as the lack of direct sun creates vitamin d deficiencies and resulting immune system issues. That's a stronger selective driver than skin cancer, which typically takes decades to develop and peaks in the 50s-80s, at an age when most people are dying from something else anyway. Thus the original inhabitants would likely be the whitest, as they have had the most time to adapt to selective pressures.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
#1: That article talks about people from the middle east/west asia who replaced the original inhabitants of Europe. That's why they were darker, before they too had time to respond to selective pressures. But in terms of skin color they're not "black".

"The Neolithic inhabitants were descended from populations originating in Anatolia (modern Turkey) that moved to Iberia before heading north.
They reached Britain in about 4,000BC."

#2: That reconstruction in the picture is specifically "Whitehawk Woman". The artist's rendition isn't even based on her DNA, it's based on the assumption that her people originated from somewhere closer to the Middle East:

"While DNA could not be retrieved from Whitehawk Woman, the ‘Cheddar Man’ team advised that she would probably have had dark skin of a southern Mediterranean/Near Eastern/North African colour, brown hair and brown eyes. This is based on the genetic analysis of ancient individuals dating to the Neolithic from around Europe as well as from Britain specifically."

#3: As humanity originated in Africa, everyone had dark skin at some point if you go back far enough. They would would have lost pigmentation slowly, over thousands of years, as the lack of direct sun creates vitamin d deficiencies and resulting immune system issues. That's a stronger selective driver than skin cancer, which typically takes decades to develop and peaks in the 50s-80s, at an age when most people are dying from something else anyway. Thus the original inhabitants would likely be the whitest, as they have had the most time to adapt to selective pressures.

Breh,

I Said they (Original Europeans) Had "Black Skin" in Quotation marks.

I've also seen documentation that they (Original Europeans) actually had the same exact pigmentation genes for "Black Skin" as "Black Africans".
When I find it again, I'll post it.

The distance AWAY from the equator didn't take away from their "Black" pigmented skin, Which was your original "point":

That "Egypt and San Antonio were similarly located to the equator", as if that mattered into what pigmentation the population had.

You ALSO didn't address the FACT that Egyptians and "Hebrew Slaves", would have worked outside NAKED and Damn near Naked, in areas with a UV Index of 8+.

Aswan where many of the rock quarries are at, gets up to UV Index of 11+.

"White Skin" STARTS burning at UV-Index 3.

Being around Water, Sand, Jewelry, Reflective Surfaces, EVEN PLANTS, can INCREASE the UV Exposure (sometimes DOUBLE IT), Increasing risks for Burns, Cancer, and "Sun Poisoning".

The average "Egyptian" was poor, clothing especially quality Linen cost money.
The most expensive linen was "Diaphanous/Translucent" offering next to ZERO UV protection.

Children up until the age of 12 (regardless of social status), ran around OUTSIDE Naked in areas with UV Indexes as high as 11 (in some places).

These people were in NO WAYS "Leucoderm", they had rich pigmentation.

Comparing Modern San Antonio/Houston to Ancient Egypt based upon the equator distance, to determine if people will get Skin Cancer or Sunburns is...
Comparing "Apples to Oranges", the populations of people Dress and Work differently.

The Average Egyptian was a Farmer, and worked long hours (Barely Clothed, sometimes fully Naked) in direct sunlight (UV Exposure).

The Average American works INDOORS, and are FULLY Clothed.

Not to mention the use of Sunscreens, UV protective clothing, hats, sunglasses etc...

The average Modern Construction worker and Farmer, wear Protective clothing and STILL are at a greater risk of Skin Cancer than the average citizen.

Your comparison was a bad comparison.

Thus the original inhabitants would likely be the whitest.

This is also FALSE, the origin of "White skin" in "Europe" is recent, the original inhabitants had "Dark" skin.
Which is also documented.

I don't have time now, but either later today/tonight or tomorrow, I will add more to this.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Moses called god a Nikka??!!
iu

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Well we know Moses wasn't black because he married a black woman and his sister was mad

we know Moses  was black, because this happened to him:

6¶And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

and then the same happened to the sister you mentioned

Numbers 12:9-13 KJV — And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow:
and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.
Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
we know Moses  was black, because this happened to him:

6¶And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

and then the same happened to the sister you mentioned

Numbers 12:9-13 KJV — And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow:
and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.
Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.
Since I'm a #BasicBaby, I fail to comprehend these verses. How does this prove he was black, again?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Well we know Moses wasn't black because he married a black woman and his sister was mad

Where they came from and the land that was given are two totally different entities.

Black people are the most diverse people on earth we can have the same “skin” and are DNA’s can be totally different.

Better start appreciating the original and not the glorified remix.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Skin cancer comes from the directness of the sun's rays, not from heat.

San Antonio and Houston are closer to the equator than Cairo is. Yeah, some of them will get skin cancer eventually, but mostly not until they're past reproductive age anyway.

Argue just to argue brehs :unimpressed:

Cacs weren’t in hot ass Egypt being used as slaves breh. No amount of juelzing is gonna cover that up
:yeshrug: