So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
**** always played the victim too:jbhmm:

This Luke Cage series tho:gladbron:
Playing the victim is if it wasn't obvious and if it's made up. Everyone sees how you fuel this drama. Everyone damn near has spoken up about me being thrown into this shyt because of yall nikkas curiosity. Me and you would have no issues ever if you didn't go at me. I don't start drama. I don't want drama. I don't even see how or why there is any.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
1537.gif
Ayee King Stannis :salute:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm 6 foot. My shoulders are broad (however my mother has them too). But my breasts are 40DD, so you won't really notice my shoulders.

One of the things my mother tells me to check is when I get mad or my temper comes out, my voice goes out.

Another thing she says can clock me is I'm too "put together " at all times. Example, grocery store, check cashing. Places where it's not needed.
I always notice this. I met a girl on the greyhound with a zebra jacket and rhinestone necklace looking kinda like a tiara. My other friend always looks fly tho. Most girls have gone through that phase of being extra girly and learning to style and dress in their pre/teens. So the people transitioning are late bloomers. There's a woman who actually charges trans*women to coach them on how to pass.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I always notice this. I met a girl on the greyhound with a zebra jacket and rhinestone necklace looking kinda like a tiara. My other friend always looks fly tho. Most girls have gone through that phase of being extra girly and learning to style and dress in their pre/teens. So the people transitioning are late bloomers. There's a woman who actually charges trans*women to coach them on how to pass.
Never can compare to a real black woman
giphy.gif

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
For real breh. Lol damn, you pointing fingers and not naming names. I'm in a creative space. It's my day off. I'm having great dialogue with the coli family today.

So I'm not going to respond to somebody throwing shade at my shadow today.

I will just say what my big homie from the East told me yesterday. Everybody dresses, thinks, and acts differently. I may not be into but I'm not going to hate on it because I'm just trying to have fun and live my life too.

The world will end when the sky is falling @ChiefQueen and the Earth can longer support life. The world will end when the air is too filthy to breathe and the water is toxic. Me wrapping my hair and allowing a 7yo to wear what he wants isn't going to end the world.

In fact, the sun rose today. I'm drinking tap water right now. No foam is coming from my mouth. And I feel fine. The air seems to be fine. this portabella mushroom burger I marinated over night in ginger and soy sauce and just pulled off the grill is going to taste great in this grilled pretzel bun.
:scust:

You're fukking disgusting. What kind of monster are you?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikka this my thread u can bounce with it, i got him on ignore already:camby:

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nah

You were flirting with the tranny and after it called you out you went full on obsessed tranny chaser attacking it n shyt.
Let the tranny live. It ain't hurting nobody :sas2:

Except your feeling :sas1:
You coli nikkas get 0 p*ssy but got nerve to talk about flirting:dead: You obviously don't know what flirting is, I got 0 interest in any coli brehettes.
You sure came outta nowhere when the issue was dead and gone to defend someone that don't need defending:ehh:I wonder why

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:

The Coli be educational
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.