So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
You coli nikkas get 0 p*ssy but got nerve to talk about flirting:dead: You obviously don't know what flirting is, I got 0 interest in any coli brehettes or shims.
You sure came outta nowhere when the issue was dead and gone to defend someone that don't need defending:ehh:I wonder why
I'm not defending a tranny, nor do I give a damn about a tranny. You though, sure been defensive about your alleged flirting with said shim, and I'm not the only person that noticed and called you out for flirting with it and then attacking it, so:patrice:

You claim you had zero interest, yet last I read you were asking it all these questions at first :lolbron: sounding all intrigued :lolbron:

Just wanted to call you out on your hypocrisy.
have a nice day tranny chaser.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not defending a tranny, nor do I give a damn about a tranny. You though, sure been defensive about your alleged flirting with said shim, and I'm not the only person that noticed and called you out for flirting with it and then attacking it, so:patrice:

You claim you had zero interest, yet last I read you were asking it all these questions at first :lolbron: sounding all intrigued :lolbron:

Just wanted to call you out on your hypocrisy.
have a nice day tranny chaser.

Use the word flirting and don't know what it means brehs.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
hwf9I.gif

pike.0.gif
:francis:...................:mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure? Cause this dude I use to know was really into this new tranny at his job who just got her operation, like going off about how fresh the pu$$y was. So I'm thinking in some cases, it better than the real thing because he dated a lady people suspected was a tranny for about a year. He may know his stuff.

you-are-so-gay-gif.gif

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:

I can't tell if this is some important information that I should know or something :merchant:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Of course I'll take the L.

I'm not gonna go back and forth for hours on some bullshyt that was a one-off and was completly forgotten about till I posted that ad again.

And there's no way I'd go back to beat the shyt out of this person , it's not worth my time tbh.
wait so you had a feeling it was a nikka but still posted for the JBO brehs to go fuk shim?

you foul as all helll breh.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
This thread is straight comedy :dead:
From dude just shaking it off like, "Eh live and learn:manny:", to OP getting mad a tranny wouldn't talk about his/her bussy in detail with him :mjlol:
Ol boy had to have known he was smashing a tranny, his reaction is too composed, no straight man who had found out he just had sex with a tranny would be so nonchalant on some "That's life :yeshrug:" shyt

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This thread is straight comedy :dead:
From dude just shaking it off like, "Eh live and learn:manny:", to OP getting mad a tranny wouldn't talk about his/her bussy in detail with him :mjlol:
Ol boy had to have known he was smashing a tranny, his reaction is too composed, no straight man who had found out he just had sex with a tranny would be so nonchalant on some "That's life :yeshrug:" shyt
I was annoyed that it questioned my sexuality and stunk up my 5* thread with bs based off a simple question on its adams apple:manny: Once you do that, then as a troll, imma shoot back:bustback:

Status
Not open for further replies.