So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
so we going to act like like the coli resident tranny not **** no 1 ever seen a picture of that creature

You're a dumb ass. Some guys here follow me on instagram. Some have been following me since 2014 on there. Some follow my tumblr and Twitter (I don't use anymore too).

Stop trying to deflect because I roasted your ugly ass in other threads.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
You're a dumb ass. Some guys here follow me on instagram. Some have been following me since 2014 on there. Some follow my tumblr and Twitter (I don't use anymore too).

Stop trying to deflect because I roasted your ugly ass in other threads.

ugly thanks but I would have to be doing something wrong for a man with a mental disorder found me attractive anyway **** everybody know wats up your little tranny troll is figured out

who follow u on IG and don't come with your troll accounts either people been here since 2015 with 500 post and neg 1200 rep u are **** breh now go change your name again and do wat homo trolls do

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
ugly thanks but I would have to be doing something wrong for a man with a mental disorder found me attractive anyway **** everybody know wats up your little tranny troll is figured out

who follow u on IG and don't come with your troll accounts either people been here since 2015 with 500 post and neg 1200 rep u are **** breh now go change your name again and do wat homo trolls do
My neg rep is -180.
I was negged ONLY for being trans. What part of that do you not understand? What would I get out of that?WTF?
Now you're claiming I'm ****? :russ:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
At least @ @Still Ill FC if you're gonna throw shade
For real breh. Lol damn, you pointing fingers and not naming names. I'm in a creative space. It's my day off. I'm having great dialogue with the coli family today.

So I'm not going to respond to somebody throwing shade at my shadow today.

I will just say what my big homie from the East told me yesterday. Everybody dresses, thinks, and acts differently. I may not be into but I'm not going to hate on it because I'm just trying to have fun and live my life too.

The world will end when the sky is falling @ChiefQueen and the Earth can longer support life. The world will end when the air is too filthy to breathe and the water is toxic. Me wrapping my hair and allowing a 7yo to wear what he wants isn't going to end the world.

In fact, the sun rose today. I'm drinking tap water right now. No foam is coming from my mouth. And I feel fine. The air seems to be fine. this portabella mushroom burger I marinated over night in ginger and soy sauce and just pulled off the grill is going to taste great in this grilled pretzel bun.

Status
Not open for further replies.